the fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I order at a taqueria in spanish... I don't start saying 'chale holmes' or 'kay-passo-ameego' or nothing.

But they understand it better, so I order my food in their native language.

I know what you are saying tho, seen it myself & just laugh at the idiot that does it.
Well yea its easy to order a meal in spanish... But then you forget that you dont know the spanish word for "tortilla chips"...

And youre not gonna go order "scuseme chips please thanks bye" after you just tried to impress them with your spanish skills

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Well yea its easy to order a meal in spanish... But then you forget that you dont know the spanish word for "tortilla chips"...

And youre not gonna go order "scuseme chips please thanks bye" after you just tried to impress them with your spanish skills
lmao, nah breh my spanish aint no middle of the mall shit, but ya i could see that if someone was on some remedial spanish shit

Feb 3, 2014
my teacher in Spanish 3 junior year strongly recommended I didn't move on to Spanish 4...but im willing to bet I speak it better than most of the people who went on anyway...anyway...time for some cheap whiskey and sad country