the fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i use to fuck with this white bitch that was a wanna be nortay and she would try to force a mexican accent that shit was ridiculous
i made that bitch cry in front of hella people standing in line at the theater cuz she wouldn't shut the fuck and she made me look like the bad guy but them people don't know how embarrassing it was putting up with her fuckin shit

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I order at a taqueria in spanish... I don't start saying 'chale holmes' or 'kay-passo-ameego' or nothing.

But they understand it better, so I order my food in their native language.

I know what you are saying tho, seen it myself & just laugh at the idiot that does it.

lolololol...i feel you

Nowadays I usually "practice" my spanish/espanol only if the person I'm talkin to cant understand my perfect english.

Feb 3, 2014
I order at a taqueria in spanish... I don't start saying 'chale holmes' or 'kay-passo-ameego' or nothing.

But they understand it better, so I order my food in their native language.

I know what you are saying tho, seen it myself & just laugh at the idiot that does it.
im white as fuck...but i can speak enough spanish to get my point across..grammar and past and present tense will be off but they understand me and will usually just laugh

ohduhlay weigh homes

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Greatest part about it. I ask his "homies", what the fuck is the deal wit Rick? They proceed to tell me they were drunk one night and wanted to fight somebody. He was there so they layed a whooping on his ass. He makes it out into being jumped in and ran with it. They told me he was so fuckin down for the cause they jus kept him around for shits and giggles

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
i just dont understand why people want to be something theyre not...if youre white be proud its not racist...and as far as white people wanting to be in a mexican gang thats just embarrassing
I was raised to be proud of the person you are(ethics, morals) not the color of your skin. While I agree with what you say at the same time I don't let trivial shit like that get to me. I like to "live and let live" as they say.

Feb 3, 2014
I was raised to be proud of the person you are(ethics, morals) not the color of your skin. While I agree with what you say at the same time I don't let trivial shit like that get to me. I like to "live and let live" as they say.
i totally agree with that..but i also believe you should have pride in your heritage..i didnt men for this to come down to different races being in different gangs...but it got brought up...and my opinion is that if youre white you shouldnt be fighting for a group that is based upon mexican american farmers who happen to be from northern california...just my thought...but i guess its really not my issue

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i totally agree with that..but i also believe you should have pride in your heritage..i didnt men for this to come down to different races being in different gangs...but it got brought up...and my opinion is that if youre white you shouldnt be fighting for a group that is based upon mexican american farmers who happen to be from northern california...just my thought...but i guess its really not my issue
well we have now narrowed down that your previous user id was NOT Filth*DEE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
We... meaning, "the siccness posters" or "us"

Have "narrowed it down" aka used the process of elimination.

That "you" D @dirtysanchez

Are "not" which is the opposite of "are"

Filth*DEE, a siccness poster with that user name

...to break it on down, which I am sure you are already aware of, Filth Dee is a white trash poster who is caucasian, but attempts to gangbang for the Nortes, a mexican street gang.

I hope that clears it up for you breh.

Hey by the way, what was your previous screen name?

Feb 3, 2014
We... meaning, "the siccness posters" or "us"

Have "narrowed it down" aka used the process of elimination.

That "you" D @dirtysanchez

Are "not" which is the opposite of "are"

Filth*DEE, a siccness poster with that user name

...to break it on down, which I am sure you are already aware of, Filth Dee is a white trash poster who is caucasian, but attempts to gangbang for the Nortes, a mexican street gang.

I hope that clears it up for you breh.

Hey by the way, what was your previous screen name?
thanks