The Definitive "Welcome to Strangeland" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
Lol....... why thank you.

Who knew when this fake tracklist got made up that wayne and T-pain were actually goin to be on a tech track.

I don't even have this saved on my computer anymore but when I googled sickology it was on the second page ha ha.

Not to mention the track with twista and busta, also tech was in a song called Kiss this also lol

Nov 6, 2005
That track listing is becoming more and more true by the month...

+ or - ?

Whos to say. One of my friends has your cover in their ipod due to the fact they dont support ANY musician. I found it funny when he tried to pass off his copy as legit, until I called him out on the fact that the cover in his ipod was a bootleg one made up on this very site.

Jul 3, 2008
the beat to stars sounds like it belongs on the mixed plate

tech kills it tho...2nd verse is better than the first

album sounds decent tho

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Awful. Also pretty sad that Tech was given the beat they were going to use for the Cypher and he couldn't come up with something original for it.

Jan 10, 2006
the only reason there is a strange music is because of tech, once he is done the label is done. none of these other cats can hang and they are bringing him down with them. he needs to leave the amature shit and focus on him. there is not a big window left, start doing some shit with the majors and give up on pipe dreams. krizz kalico is never gonna sell more than 5000 copies. by the way i am drunk again

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
the only reason there is a strange music is because of tech, once he is done the label is done. none of these other cats can hang and they are bringing him down with them. he needs to leave the amature shit and focus on him. there is not a big window left, start doing some shit with the majors and give up on pipe dreams. krizz kalico is never gonna sell more than 5000 copies. by the way i am drunk again
I think what needs to happen is people need to ignore the whole "Strange" thing. the definition of that word rarely applied to the music itself that they put out.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
^

Techs whole musical catalogue has a different/strange feel to it in my opinion. Even his more mainstream sounding songs are "different" and "strange"

Since The Calm Before The Storm him and his music have been strange, and I'm using that word in a good way.

To me his albums are a perfect mixture of gangster/experimental/psychological and modern rap.

That's just how I feel though.