The Definitive "All 6s and 7s" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2011
That's a really old picture I can't stand that pic and I hate that its out there it never should have been used for the album and it was used without my knowledge.my affiliation with them is that I toured with them .They had a artist spot for me a during their set and I sang backup as well I also wrote several songs on their last album and have done vocals and writing for other members associatedw ith them.If you want to see recent pics I put a few up on my profile .

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
That's a really old picture I can't stand that pic and I hate that its out there it never should have been used for the album and it was used without my knowledge.my affiliation with them is that I toured with them .They had a artist spot for me a during their set and I sang backup as well I also wrote several songs on their last album and have done vocals and writing for other members associatedw ith them.If you want to see recent pics I put a few up on my profile .

Hey you can't go wrong with fishnet and a fedora hat ma! Welcome to the boards, btw.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I didn't know it was a sore subject lol. That's one of the first things that pop up when you google your name, just making sure if thats you or not. Do you have any solo work out or some songs online I could check out? This thread is my first time hearing about you.

Jun 15, 2011
yyes it is a bit of a sore subject for me I was pretty irritated about it for awhile but I'm over it now. Actually most people know me as Elizabeth Suwandi, I don't really like being called Liz but people always shorten my name because its cheaper to print on the album but if u Google Elizabeth Suwandi different stuff comes up. its neither here nor there...just FYI.:)

Jun 15, 2011
The EP is going to be an 8 song EP 6 songs 2 for free ....It is my solo project the album will be called Playing With Perception. The other Dubstep project is a project I worked on with Black Cheerleader a group started by DJ Spinstyles and Billy Johnson its a mix of Dubstep with live drums and guitar , and other live instrumentation as needed the song I wrote on the album is called No Regrets . It is being released by the label, Overthrow Radio.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yes, skits can add something to a song or album. However this is when the skits actually, you know... have something to do with a song or the album. The "My World Intro" for instance was nice skit and is one of the few skits that I'll actually play. Even when a skit does "tell a story" or otherwise fits into the album... it'll still only be played by me once. I don't like skits. Can be interesting on a first listen through, then... just a waste or time and space.

However the issue here is... 6's and 7's was filled with bullshit skits. Hell, the Pledge... twice? Actually, I'm surprised he didn't put it on there 6 times, each once fitted to a different genre such as Rock or Country to fit the whole "my music is for everybody" dream he has. Why not get those country fans in on that cult-ish crap?
lol Awesome post.