the d.o.c.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
List any Tech lyrics "remade" from or inspired by other song lyrics.

This thread focuses on lyrics only...for MUSIC/PRODUCTION samples, interpolations, etc. go HERE

To the homies in jail When you making bail/ Time to act an idiot A lot Not just a little bit//
Watch when Kansas City hit Tech N9NE’s gonna Spit it/ You want this record Cool Go get it//​
The D.O.C. - It's Funky Enough
One, and here comes the two to the three and four/ Then I drop the beat I have in store
Lay dynamics on the top like a rug/ Make it sound smooth and later make a dub//
An MC ate well, so that you can tell/ I am not illiterate, no not even a little bit//
Nothing like an idiot, get it?/ You want the record, cool, I'm with it//​

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
In Caribou Lou, Tech says "can it uh, can it uh, can it uh, swing-a batta!"

That's from Ferris Beuller's Day Off when they're at the Mets game.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't know where this info goes, but P.D.A. shouts out to Tech by using the melody Tech uses on "Psycho Bitch" and then follows his line with "Let me get the Tech N9ne" in his song "That Bitch".

Nov 14, 2002
Hell yeah there is.. We needa get a list goin.. Whos down 2 make it?
Do a search... We had probably 2 or 3 threads just like that in the past few years.

this song his old skool. probally influenced tech
Very insightful observation.

Wasn't that song on GTA or Saints Row? I used to rap Tech to that song whenever it came on the radio.