The Curse Of 106 & Park Freestyle Friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
And 22 years later Krs One's observation holds tru 2day....

Rap is like a setup a lot of games/a lot of suckas with colorful names
I'm so and so I'm this I'm that huh but they all just wick wick WACK
So let's us get back to what we called HIP-HOP and what it meant to DJ Scott LaRock....:cool:

SAY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! That's why he's the Teacher! Idk what hip-hop would be without him and Scott La Rock. BDP changed the game.

I heard all immortal revolution mixtapes im not feeling his beats at all that did it for me.

Im just being real.
Thanks for being real homie, I seriously appreciate that and I Respect your opinion.

You gotta keep it real postaboy been fighting for his life. imo thats way more important then making some music.
My apologies for that, Idk why I let that slip my mind. Postaboy deserves our prayers..

Peace and Respect

Feb 8, 2003
SAY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! That's why he's the Teacher! Idk what hip-hop would be without him and Scott La Rock. BDP changed the game.

Thanks for being real homie, I seriously appreciate that and I Respect your opinion.

My apologies for that, Idk why I let that slip my mind. Postaboy deserves our prayers..

Peace and Respect

Real talk. I wasnt saying that immortal wasnt a good rapper i jsut didnt liek his beats. he seem more like a poet to me.