The Clippers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
okc > clips

even tho the game was without cp3, it wasn't even as close as the score makes it seem. I think okc is gonna make another title run...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
clippers got shitted on by kenneth faried and ty lawson, both having double-doubles. faried with 11 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocked shots...and lawson having 21 points, 11 assists, and last but not least, 0 turnovers. crazy how both players also shot at least 60% from the field.

it was also good to see that bitch ass faggot matt barnes airball a 3-point shot attempt, and get swatted by danilo gallinari just two minutes later.

Oct 9, 2008
clippers got shitted on by kenneth faried and ty lawson, both having double-doubles. faried with 11 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocked shots...and lawson having 21 points, 11 assists, and last but not least, 0 turnovers. crazy how both players also shot at least 60% from the field.

it was also good to see that bitch ass faggot matt barnes airball a 3-point shot attempt, and get swatted by danilo gallinari just two minutes later.
I was at that game! It honestly got boring half way through the 3rd.. Clippers wasn't even trying by that point? I was happy for the Nuggs but wish i hadn't got tickets to such a one sided game. I'm confident that if we meet them in the playoffs we would take the series...

4 clippers fans were sitting next to me and got real quiet in the second half. They all left long before the game ended!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I was at that game! It honestly got boring half way through the 3rd.. Clippers wasn't even trying by that point? I was happy for the Nuggs but wish i hadn't got tickets to such a one sided game. I'm confident that if we meet them in the playoffs we would take the series...

4 clippers fans were sitting next to me and got real quiet in the second half. They all left long before the game ended!
good stuff, breh...ty lawson had one hell of a game