The Carter 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
There was Rebirth last year which was his "rock project" and has been certified gold selling at least 680,000 unites since release. Then there is I Am Not A Human Being which was released while he was in prison. That one topped the Billboard 200 when it got a physical release, making it the first album to top the charts while it's artist was in prison since Pac's Me Against The World. It too has been certified Gold, and is somewhere in the neighborhood of 825,000 now.

That said, neither are close to what Carter III did.
but both have sold more than any strange music release correct?

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yea cuz his lameass lollipop song that my 10 yr old lil sister n her freinds liked who are also big fans of the jonas brothers and hannah montana

Nov 14, 2002
He's a closet homosexual. Haven't you seen Sex Drive?
You watched Sex Drive?

Fuckin' loser.

Anyway I'm going to dl and burn a copy of Carter 4 just so I can slide it up and down my asscrack like an ATM card. Imma use that cd like Sandra Bullock uses the seashells, son!

Jan 20, 2007
You watched Sex Drive?

Fuckin' loser.

Anyway I'm going to dl and burn a copy of Carter 4 just so I can slide it up and down my asscrack like an ATM card. Imma use that cd like Sandra Bullock uses the seashells, son!
That is pretty gay..Even to just say that. Even if it's the shittyiest cd or music in the world I still wouldn't do that.

Everyone got there own taste in music, just because you don't like something dosn't mean someone else has to hate it.