The Carter 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
the tracklist leaked

1. Tune This
2. Team Player ft. Birdman
3. Fore Play
4. They Love Me ft. Drake & Nicki Minaj
5. John (If I Die Today) ft. Rick Ross
6. No Competition
7. Holy Grail (History) ft. Kanye West
8. Carter Cash ft. Jay Z
9. 6 Fooy 7 Foot ft. Corey Gunz
10. Play My Game ft. Tech N9ne
11. Anne ft. Swizz Beats
12. Street Life
13. Hard Talk ft. Bon Iver & Game
14. Fall From Grace ft. Eminem
15. Brain Dead ft. Gucci Mane
16. No Trust
17. Maybe She Will ft. Drake & Rick Ross
18. My Legacy

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"so we are not entirely sure whether the tracklist is accurate and for this reason we advise you do not rely too much on this information until we have confirmed it with another source.

Our source tells us, “Lil Wayne’s label have been working hard on choosing the songs which will make the album as Wayne has produced over 50 tracks which need to be put down to between 16-20. The tracklist has a high likelihood of being changed but some or most of the tracks will probably still be there.”"

I wouldn't trust this list too far, as one of the songs that was confirmed a few days ago isn't on there.

May 7, 2008
I think i know what song your talking about kain. Its just a single that apparently isnt being released on any album.. A digital exclusive or something.

Im a wayne fan so im happy with the track lists either way.

Aug 16, 2003
Man all I know is Tech better come HARD AS HELL on this shit like its make or break time. Alot of people are gonna cop this just becuase its Waynes 1st release after jail and people still remember that Funk Flex interview that started it all. Im sure they'll want to see what this Tech guy from the west coast has to offer lol

Oh and for the love of god can someone tell me how to get these dudes to stop shooting at me everytime I come on siccness now?

Nov 7, 2006
yeah the shooting got to stop. more annoying then the kaliko shit they had. i didnt know where it was coming from for a minute since it started when i was at the bottom of a page.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lol @ eminem hatin on waynes popularity dudes goes-4,5 x platinum n a ressession he is way more famous than wayne weezys last album only sold gold

Sep 30, 2002
lol @ eminem hatin on waynes popularity dudes goes-4,5 x platinum n a ressession he is way more famous than wayne weezys last album only sold gold
I don't really follow Wayne so I don't know if he released and album since the carter 3 but from what I read on that site it said it did a million plus. What album are you talking about.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
There was Rebirth last year which was his "rock project" and has been certified gold selling at least 680,000 unites since release. Then there is I Am Not A Human Being which was released while he was in prison. That one topped the Billboard 200 when it got a physical release, making it the first album to top the charts while it's artist was in prison since Pac's Me Against The World. It too has been certified Gold, and is somewhere in the neighborhood of 825,000 now.

That said, neither are close to what Carter III did.