The Cable Guy Appreciation Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Man, this movie is so fucking underrated.....its fucking hilarious! there are so many funny quotes in this movie its ridiculous. I can watch it anytime and still laugh at it. I know alot of people didnt think it was that good, but i find it hilarious, and i know theres gotta be a lil cult following out there somewhere for it. I try and use one quote from this movie in my daily life. lol

Anyone else love this movie?

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Great movie, very underrated.

"You were never there for me were you mother? You expected Mike and Carol Brady to raise me! I'm the bastard son of Claire Huxtable! I am a Lost Cunningham! I learned the facts of life from watching The Facts of Life! Oh God!"

Jan 28, 2005
The basketball scene was probably my favorite part. I agree its underrated, got a lot of hate it didn't deserve. If it were released tomorrow, people would love that shit. BUT they expected a lot from Jim Carrey in the 90s.

Dec 9, 2005
I used to watch this movie over and over when we had the descrambler poppin off !

'Down, down, down...red knights goin down...'

Hella quotables in that movie plus, Ferris Buellers girl is sexy in this one...

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL!! Love this movie!!

The best parts of the movie is when ever he is knocking on someones door.. "Cable Guy... Cable Guy! Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaable Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy! CABLE GUY!!!" lmfaooooo

I die every time during the "possessed cable guy dream" where he pretends he is walking away from the door and starts whispering "bye!" while lightening his steps.. haha

The Medieval Times scene was awesome too.. Fucking Andy Dick.. lol

Great thread!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I used to watch this movie over and over when we had the descrambler poppin off !

'Down, down, down...red knights goin down...'
LMAO, i always say that shit!
LOL!! Love this movie!!

The best parts of the movie is when ever he is knocking on someones door.. "Cable Guy... Cable Guy! Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaable Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy! CABLE GUY!!!" lmfaooooo

I die every time during the "possessed cable guy dream" where he pretends he is walking away from the door and starts whispering "bye!" while lightening his steps.. haha
LOL, always say that too.... byeeeeeeeeeeeee seeeeeeee yaaaaa all hella high pitched, lmao.

When asks if he wants OJ

"mm Joice?"

"I'll Juice ya up"

"JERKKKK OFFFFFFFFFF"

"Shhhteven,Shhteven"

May 21, 2008
its almost like a dark comedy movie, cuz jim carreys character is a stalker and shit but its a good movie too..Basketball scene the best tho "Rick...I Never Made a Slam Dunk Before..Thanks For The Boost" haha