The Boy Boy Young Mess- Kokaine Ballads Frum My S550

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ that and lol @ him barely being able to rap at this point yet hes supposedly makes great music, I THINK NOT

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I gotta keep it real, I had no interest in listening to this shit because I thought Mess fell off... but I just listened to some of the tracks on youtube, and from what I've heard this shit slaps... production is on point, but I've always been a fan of those smooth laid back type beats

I don't give a shit about all the beef shit and whether or not mess is really from frisco... personally I don't give a fuck as long as the music slaps I'm fuckin with it

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
all u niggas who bought it downloaded it or listening to it in your closet is some mark ass sqaures no real nigga fuckin wit this shit ill slap any of u in traffic if u get caught bumpin mess out side your closet dont be on 80 - 101 - 880 - bumpin this shit sqaure ass punks u fans just as fake as mess u aint from the 80s bay area rap scene u all new booties , fuck anyone who support this shit
SOME STRAIGHT SQUARE SHIT! YOU AINT DOIN SHIT TO NOBODY.
AND I REPEAT NO.BODY.

I dare your punk ass to hop out the car on me. I'm bout to be doin more then slappin your punk ass.

Mar 26, 2010
this nigga quick private messaged me ! haha u fuckin mess groupie is your name c lim u fuckin werido quick must of felt like he would be one to get slap so he make a quick respond ,

mess where u at ? we cant find her ! i heard she went cyber !

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
who got the link, throw it to me dm

thing is man its just music you feel me

i dont be worrying about the lead nigga jefferson airplanes street cred, im not really asking myself if roy ayers or sade got street stripes or is a real nigga, thats messes life to worry bout. i know how im rockin and aint no album or song gon change my course straight up..the only real reason ill stop listening to music based on someones personal life is child molestors...ive deleted a few albums on account of that...otherwise fuck it

i had that issue with rick ross then i just decided i like the nigga music fuck if he was a CO...and really to my knowledge CO's the few niggas you might have a chance to get some shit from the outside slipped to you like cell phones etc etc besides the trustees so its all about what side of the shit u rockin on..thats hella off topic im just like as long as niggas is makin music ill check for it and if its good they history may or may not slide

i been slappin the lee majors shit mess presented alot i thought that and the tonite show shit was solid i aint listened to the shit between then but his music is on point minus the promotional ploys, same w lil b but thats my opinion speakin not yours

i think its cool he can play position some times, like present an album, be on someones 'presenting' album, make compilations and also do solo shit...alot of people choose one lane hes all over the place and i think thats the key to getting the $ indie rite now