The Bourne Legacy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Jeremy Renner is not playing Jason Bourne but he was part of tread stone so there is some cross over in the story line. Hard to imagine this series with Matt Damon but Renner is a good actor, I guess we shall see when it comes out how it compares to the other 3 movies in the series.

[video=youtube;jSzy9qQ3mDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzy9qQ3mDE[/video]

Jul 27, 2009
well the new Director is the guy who wrote that screenplay for the first three, and he directed Michael Clayton.

also, Renner and Norton are great actors. ill be looking forward to it.

and Damon could still return if theres another sequel, he just wont do it unless the original director does it

Nov 7, 2006
lol. if this was real life tredstone would be a suspect agency lol. how many agents that are the best gonna go rougue? i'm a renner fan and a big nortan fan before he started being in shit so i'll check this out when it gets to the torrents.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Don't waste your time with this movie......

Went to see it cause someone told me it was just like the Bourne movies.......NO!!!!!

Now these guys are genetically enhanced so they are doing shit that is computer animated or generated or whatever the fuck u call it

Props: Coach E. No
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My problem before this movie even dropped was........Why use "Bourne" in the movie title????

Call it "Treadstone legacy" or something else.....relating.

Because once you call it Bourne, I am automatically thinking it should be as good as the first 3. Nothing Close.

The fucking "enhanced" guy dies by the girl kicking his motorcycle. No fight scene or anything......WTF!?!?!?!?!?

fuck this movie. Never going to see another one unless Matt Damon is in it. Free Matt Damon.

Props: Coach E. No

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I loved the first Bourne movie and it's still great to me. The 2nd and 3rd weren't that good and basically the same damn thing as the first in a round about way.

This one sucked to me. Definitely not watching the next one.

Props: Cheaptimes