the booking and destruction of kane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
it absolutely sickens me now to watch punk ass midget rey misterio CONSTANTLY beating and getting the better of Kane everytime they cross paths in the ring..i know hes popular with the kids, but this shit is ridiculous!!

this all started back in 2002, when kane came back with the half-mask and was never the destructive force ever again..yeah, he had some time as a monster post-mask for about 6 months, but then it never happened again to him..hes been nothing but a glorified jobber the last 5-6 years and its disgusting..i saw an interview with him where he said he doesnt mind and likes to help push the younger talent; really?? u have one of the best gimmicks in wrestling history and u LOVE to get buried by guys half your size/experience level??

amazing if you look at the kane of 1997-98, and the kane of today..really sad

sorry had to rant on this!

Oct 3, 2006
it absolutely sickens me now to watch punk ass midget rey misterio CONSTANTLY beating and getting the better of Kane everytime they cross paths in the ring..i know hes popular with the kids, but this shit is ridiculous!!

this all started back in 2002, when kane came back with the half-mask and was never the destructive force ever again..yeah, he had some time as a monster post-mask for about 6 months, but then it never happened again to him..hes been nothing but a glorified jobber the last 5-6 years and its disgusting..i saw an interview with him where he said he doesnt mind and likes to help push the younger talent; really?? u have one of the best gimmicks in wrestling history and u LOVE to get buried by guys half your size/experience level??

amazing if you look at the kane of 1997-98, and the kane of today..really sad

sorry had to rant on this!
Yeah I read a few pieces here and there about different wrestlers talking about how humble and intelligent Kane is, so it's no surprise that he has no problem putting guys over. But I would rather see him jobbing to one of the younger guys, not like guys like Mysterio and Edge.

Nov 14, 2002
Kane is in a great spot where he's a sure HOF member, doesn't ever have to do much, and will just about always have a WWE job.

Kane is in a weird spot where I don't dislike seeing the guy (unless it's a mystery partner situation where it's either Kane/Show/or Kali), but I wouldn't really notice if he was gone.

Feb 21, 2003
i just think hes gotten fucked his whole career..before the WHC reign last year he had the title for an entire DAY..its just stupid, they could have done alot more with his character then whats been done the last few years

Dec 30, 2003
they somehow need to bring the mask back... they alllllmost did with that whole "May 19th" bullshit.... but wow that fell out lol.... maaaybe another fire? explosion?

Feb 21, 2003
@justin..i feel you bro, i liked how they pushed him the first few months post-mask, with the chains and having to be led by the mental-ward people..and he still had a full outfit, not the stupid pants that he has now..then, in typical wwe fashion, they killed his push by having shane mcmahon bury him not too long after

didnt he beat undertaker 3 ppv's in a row too and then back to jobbing to edge
yeah, unbelievable..the guy stomps out the GOAT 3 ppv's in a row, then goes back to getting his ass kicked by misterio and constantly outsmarted by edge, who even killed off paul bearer and kane did nothing to avenge it

Feb 8, 2003
i read that kane got paper bc he invest his money right and he dosent want to be a top guy at this point. he just there to help others and wants to get into politics soon as he quits wrestling