THE BIRDMAN V.S THE ICE CREAM MAN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i checked out that new P and surprisingly, its not bad.....nowhere NEAR the quality of his classic material, but its definitely not complete trash like his last few albums

that 1st track on there is the knock

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
Who's the breezy in that pic up there Jar? DAMN!!!!!!
some model I took a picture of who was at Hot Import Nights in Kansas City on Saturday. I dont know her name

Feb 23, 2003
BIRDMAN SAID ON RAPCITY WHEN HE WAS PROMOTING FASTMONEY LAST YEAR THAT HE WENT GOLD AND THE THIRD SINGLE WILL HOPEFULLY CARRY THE ALBUM PLATINUM... BUT I JUST CHECK THE SCANS AND THAT SHIT DIDN'T EVEN SELL 200,000...

Feb 23, 2006
rollinhooters said:
YUKMOUTH is the REAL ICE CREAM MAN!!!!!!!!
oh u mean dat video when that nigga yuk had a flattop!!!!!who cares if u think yuk is the real ice cream man!!!!!! ice cream man is one of my favorite master p albums but alot people didnt get hip til ghetto dope!!!!! & st8 up da beat on da luniz song was kinda of bootsy!!!! or should i say, not slappin!!!!

Jan 3, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
That new Birdman album has leaked on the net. I'm bout to check it out and see how it sounds.
where at ? and if i would have to choose, i would choose the birdman becuz of production..i like his beats

Oct 9, 2002
Justin said:
BIRDMAN SAID ON RAPCITY WHEN HE WAS PROMOTING FASTMONEY LAST YEAR THAT HE WENT GOLD AND THE THIRD SINGLE WILL HOPEFULLY CARRY THE ALBUM PLATINUM... BUT I JUST CHECK THE SCANS AND THAT SHIT DIDN'T EVEN SELL 200,000...

congrats on bumpin a year old thread

Nov 21, 2005
MZ.SHANNON said:
oh u mean dat video when that nigga yuk had a flattop!!!!!who cares if u think yuk is the real ice cream man!!!!!! ice cream man is one of my favorite master p albums but alot people didnt get hip til ghetto dope!!!!! & st8 up da beat on da luniz song was kinda of bootsy!!!! or should i say, not slappin!!!!
dru down and luniz > master p

Feb 14, 2004
^damn. i can actually say that i like more Master P albums then Dru Down, Luniz & Yukmouth put together. Fools From The Streets had like two songs i like, Explicit Game, like two or three songs i like, Can U Feel Me is the only one i really like. Luniz only made two albums i likeYukmouths 1st one is all i like. Godzilla was aight. his UGA's are weak to me. i never heard his other one though. Master P, i like Get Away Clean, even several songs from Mama's Badboy, Ghetto's Trying To Kill Me, 99 Ways To Die, Ice Cream Man, Ghetto Dope, MP Da Last Don, and Ghetto Bill

Dru Down albums i like 1, Luniz albums i lik - 2, Yuk albums i like - 1 1/2
Master P albums i like - 8 albums

i ain't heard barely anything new from Yuk for a long time. at least P's putting new shit out, it may not be as tight as his old shit (for yall that like to compare new albums to old one's), but at least he's contributing to his fans. wheather P meant to jack Yuks invention of "ice cream man" or not, p still shat on him.