THE BIRDMAN V.S THE ICE CREAM MAN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I checked out both albums and I proved my point. That new Birdman :Fast Money album is weak ass fuck weak lyrics and weak production. But that Master P :Ghetto Bill is hard as fuck. Tight production and lyrics. Some people needs to quit hating and realize that P still has it in him.

Duece Out!

May 15, 2005
i'de copp P over baby in a min.lmao, P can hold his own birdman needs those features to hold him down(he doesnt have BG or Juvi anymore so who can really hold him down now?)

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
baby album sucks so bad, all he talks bout is stuntin. p's albujm he talks about all of that, shows love to rap alot and the bay. p's album has some good points to it, just some weak chorusus thats all. the p album not bad at all, some slaps. that song shut it down wit slim thug is hot.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
c is not beefin with his brother. u trippen, go to nls.com and find out all that b/s. tek on their knows all that shit.

May 15, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Exactly

I see you a real nigga that gives honest opinions and never jump on bandwagons like a couple cats on here do.
Thats always. A lot of these people in this thread probably feel the same way about P's new album, but dont wanna say it...cus they scared of what everybody will think. Im buyin that shyt when it comes out.

Feb 14, 2004
just bought master p's album and it's nice. i ain't got no complaints.

i see some people still say p stole something. what'd he steal?