The best small breed dog? Need some help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm thinking of getting a dog. I need a companion. It's got to be under 30 pounds. Codependency is cool as long as the dog is chill otherwise, and being social is cool, too. What kinda dogs my Sicc brehthren got? What yall recommend?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I wanted a bull terrier like Chico from Next Friday but we opted for a miniature schnauzer. Pretty damn good dog overall and he's really playful and stuff and he's pretty tough. He's hypoallergenic which was big for me because me and my kids have really bad allergies. Most people don't realize that Schnauzers are terriers so they have a lot of the same traits most terriers do.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I wanted a bull terrier like Chico from Next Friday but we opted for a miniature schnauzer. Pretty damn good dog overall and he's really playful and stuff and he's pretty tough. He's hypoallergenic which was big for me because me and my kids have really bad allergies. Most people don't realize that Schnauzers are terriers so they have a lot of the same traits most terriers do.
The next dog we are going to get is a schnauzer. To me they look like a wizard

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Schnauzers are weird ass dogs. My cousin has one... I think it's lightweight retarded. Gets babied like fuck too. My dog eats table food pretty much and has never gotten sick in the 11 years we've had him. His dog gets sick a few times a year and they feed him only the best and take him to the vet regularly.
sounds like your cousin's dog is a faggot. Does he drink tea with his pinky sticking out too?

I think my dog is retarded too, but only because I smack him every time he eats stuff he's not supposed to. He's pretty smart but he's notorious for eating toilet paper every chance he gets.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I got a Scottish Terrier Mix.. My dog is chill. Doesnt require too much attention so you can leave it at home when you go to work . Potty trained almost fom day 1 which is dope. crate trained no prob. listens to every command . smart dog and isnt an asshole
Most dudes are lookin for a woman that's at least as good as you described.

Apr 21, 2006
Daschun's are the shit for being small dogs. Small dog big personality. They were used for hunting badgers back in the day too so they ain't no bitch ass dog.
I have one and she's pretty chill. She's not used to being around small kids but is pretty friendly around most people. I stay in Seattle so once in awhile there'd be a mouse or rat pop up out of nowhere whenever I walk her and her killer instincts kick in.