THE BEST MUSIC VIDEO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2010
Does anybody know who has the BEST music video(s) on youtube? Overall favorites... old and new releases.

I know Gangsta Gold Macnificent has some clean ass videos in HD.

One of my favorites is Black Mikey's "Rubber Rooms"

Dec 6, 2008
youtube is cool...but my videos is even better on vimeo!

damon jamal got dem super clean videos! he jus shot da e40 video''the weedman"...and his resume is huge,1 more factor that counts!

but da brad bitler nigga is doin his thang too...his best video so far is dat ceewee.googie,irok vid!

also crash miller that shoots spider loc's videos is dope!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Damon Jamal been working with dude for a few yrs now he has down all of our information stations edited a few other videos for us aswell as some unreleased stuff but dont count out Brad Bitler he been at this on the under for aswhile aswell...

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
My nig Pedalay Da Boss from Smoke Break Records be shootin videos..i got 1 called King Among$t King$ off my album 619 that i'm shootin this Fri @ Mira Mesa Rec 12pm..& my nig Rey Ru from Black FAM be shootin videos too..he up here bein all modest n shit..I'ma be workin with him sometime in May/June but i definitely wana work with as many people as i can..Also the homie Baby Dzy from FB be shootin some smashers too..He takes it to the streets..

Aug 29, 2002
but da brad bitler nigga is doin his thang too...his best video so far is dat ceewee.googie,irok vid!
thanks bro... i set the bar with irocc video, you wont see anything with my name on it that is lesser quality.

check out my new production company I have with DJ Fingaz www.mademediafilms.com our first video was the irocc video and we're scheduled to shoot our next video in a couple weeks in Hawaii. stay tuned!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
thanks bro... i set the bar with irocc video, you wont see anything with my name on it that is lesser quality.

check out my new production company I have with DJ Fingaz www.mademediafilms.com our first video was the irocc video and we're scheduled to shoot our next video in a couple weeks in Hawaii. stay tuned!

Damn, I didnt know Blueboxed is BradBitler!

You got a good lookin resume!

Dec 6, 2008

thats whats up...keep up da g work!