THE BAYLOC SHOW ON THE 10th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
LIL C.S. said:
Ain't no good question homey. Nobody got at me about performin' at the show!!!! Bay no I support my nigga to the fullest, but he left me a message the same day of the show. PLUS the promoter NEVER got at me on no MONEY SHIT, so that's self explanatory. A nigga already had plans. Family shit. And on the real, I ain't doin' no more free shows. I paid my dues with that shit. I ain't even trippin' if it ain't worth it! But Bay is my nigga. He knows it. I shot him a message through his girl. Bay asked me to do a verse for the album, and I did it. At the studio on time, and didn't ask for a dime. And I helped and gave his girl advice when he was locced up to put out the SD Ridaz comp. Whoever it was, threw my name out there without EVER confirming with me. I keep my word, and if I would've said I was going to been there, I would've been there. I've been to a million of these functions (and EVERY other function in Dago), and threw one of the biggest ones myself (on the Ghetto World dvd). Bottom line, ya'll pic up the Mixtape and see what the business is!
Hey CS I was trying to call you and Bay Loc told me " If I till you they will be there they will be there" Bay loc put you on the how and told me you where playing

Mar 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ok Lil CS, Jayo and who the fuck ever else,

Bay Loc told em the show line up. That is what I put on the flyer. If any one has a issue with that contact him. LIL CS if you answer your phone I would have know you where not coming. Dito Brown was still in Japan. Bay loc tould be "If I tell you they will be there they will be there" So if ya have a issue contact hom and do not go and say The promoter this and the promoter that.

May 30, 2004
THA SHOW WAS HELLA COOL NO MATTER WHO SHOWED UP OR NOT......IT WAS MY SHOW AND I DID MY THANG.......LIL CS IS MY NIGGA, CUZZ IS THA BIG HOMIE TO ALL THA CRIPS OUT HERE, PLUSE HES THA BIG HIOMIE TO ALL THA NIGGAS OUT HERE HUSTLEN BECAUSE NIGGAZ HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS BLUE PRINT ON THA STREETS FOR YEARS..........THEN HE'S THA BIG HOMIE ALL THA DAGO RAPPER WHO ARE TRYING TO GET THIS INDEPENDENT MONEY.......CUZ HE DID IT BEFOR ALL OF US......AND IM ONE OF THOSE NIGGAZ WHO RESPECT THOSE WHO PAVED THA WAY FOR ME.......HE DROPED A HOT VERSE ON THA CRIP CARD.....SO I KNOW CS GOT LOVE FOR ME ........

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
bhpbooking1 said:
Ok Lil CS, Jayo and who the fuck ever else,

Bay Loc told em the show line up. That is what I put on the flyer. If any one has a issue with that contact him. LIL CS if you answer your phone I would have know you where not coming. Dito Brown was still in Japan. Bay loc tould be "If I tell you they will be there they will be there" So if ya have a issue contact hom and do not go and say The promoter this and the promoter that.
MAN, MISS ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT, ESPECIALLY WITH THAT "WHOEVER THE FUC ELSE" BULLSHIT. IF IT AIN'T ABOUT MONEY WHY THE FUC SHOULD I ANSWER MY PHONE FROM A MUTHAFUCCA I DON'T EVEN KNOW. LEAVE A MESSAGE THEN, AND IF YOU'RE WORTH CALLIN' BAC, I WILL! IT AIN'T WORTH MY TIME, UNLESS MONEY IS INVOLVED. PERIOD! UNLESS IT'S ONE OF MY NIGGAZ (LIKE BAY) WHO I FUCC WITH 4 REAL! MORE THAN JUST ON SOME RAP SHIT! I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUC ABOUT THIS SHIT, THE SHOWS, THE PROMOTER SHIT, OR NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT! I AIN'T TRIPPIN ON THIS STUPID ASS SHIT HOMEY! 4 REAL. AND IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO GET AT ME WITH, HIT MY MYSPACE EMAIL. OH YEAH, I EMAILED YOU BAC ON MYSPACE BEFORE I SEEN THIS POST! AND NO NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS, CUZ IT REALLY AIN'T WORTH ME OR YOUR TIME, AT LEAST I HOPE IT AIN'T WORTH YOURS, CUZ IT SHOW AIN'T WORTH MINE!

MAKE SURE I GET A COPY WHEN IT COMES OUT BAY!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
^Exactly. I HONESTLY already had plans. Me and Bay have been through the same shit. He did 9yrs and I did 9yrs straight, so me and him are on the same page, from street shit to rap shit. Ya'll can't really imagine to EVER having to do that much time, and the shit niggaz went through! That's why niggaz that been through it are on the same wavelength. I'm so good with niggaz in the pen it's ridiculous, cuz I feel em'. Everything any nigga going to court, or in the system, is or has went through, I went through it too. I still write niggaz letters to this day (Baby Ant, Lil Mike, Freeway Rick etc). So I didn't have to be there physically for Bay to know that I support him. This is my last 2 cents on it. I really should not have and didn't HAVE to explain myself, but I did it anyway. I got a lot of other shit goin' on to be trippin' of this shit homey. Everybody just do what you do...and much success to everybody!