THE BAYLOC SHOW ON THE 10th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
PHIL I WANT FREE ADMISSION TO A SHOW -NO JAYO NO KURUPT NO LIL CS AND LIKE TWO OTHER GROUPS DIDNT PERFORM!THINK PHIL WAS TO BUSY LOOKIN FOR SUPER WHITEBOY CRIP TO BUM RUSH HIM!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
good question!
Ain't no good question homey. Nobody got at me about performin' at the show!!!! Bay no I support my nigga to the fullest, but he left me a message the same day of the show. PLUS the promoter NEVER got at me on no MONEY SHIT, so that's self explanatory. A nigga already had plans. Family shit. And on the real, I ain't doin' no more free shows. I paid my dues with that shit. I ain't even trippin' if it ain't worth it! But Bay is my nigga. He knows it. I shot him a message through his girl. Bay asked me to do a verse for the album, and I did it. At the studio on time, and didn't ask for a dime. And I helped and gave his girl advice when he was locced up to put out the SD Ridaz comp. Whoever it was, threw my name out there without EVER confirming with me. I keep my word, and if I would've said I was going to been there, I would've been there. I've been to a million of these functions (and EVERY other function in Dago), and threw one of the biggest ones myself (on the Ghetto World dvd). Bottom line, ya'll pic up the Mixtape and see what the business is!

Jan 23, 2006
HOMIE I said GOOD QUESTION CUZ DUDE ASKED WHAT HAPPENED TO CS! THE WHITEBOY PHIL PUT U ,JAYO AND KURUPT ON THE LIL FLYER LIKE YALL WAS GOIN TO BE THERE AND NONE OF YALL WAS THERE!I THINK THAT WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT TO GET MUTHAFUCCAS TO COME TO THE SHOW!I FEEL U IF IT WAS'NT NO BREAD IN IT ,THEN WHY WASTE YOUR TIME!

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Ain't no good question homey. Nobody got at me about performin' at the show!!!! Bay no I support my nigga to the fullest, but he left me a message the same day of the show. PLUS the promoter NEVER got at me on no MONEY SHIT, so that's self explanatory. A nigga already had plans. Family shit. And on the real, I ain't doin' no more free shows. I paid my dues with that shit. I ain't even trippin' if it ain't worth it! But Bay is my nigga. He knows it.

My point.