the 4th in my neck of the woods.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Driving through Topeka on the 4th is not dissimilar to being in Fallujah during a fire fight.

Honestly, I think most of the pops and bangs I heard was actual gunfire, not fireworks.

Nov 7, 2005
estrella taco truck on york blvd..oinksters hamburger is one the best ever on colorado(eagle rock) was on guy fietties(sp) show..tommys on colorado..metro balderas on fig. & ave.53 for some mexico city style food(bomb)..fuck dude theres so many spots.
That's what I figured..haha I appreciate it.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Seriously. He's literally right down the street from me. If you see a grey 05 Impala on 20s, hit me up. You'll recognize the tats.
HAHA FOSHO!!! IF YOU SEE A BLACC 94 IMPALA
WITH "CALI LIFE" IN THE BACC WINDOW HOLLA!!!

Lol yup I'm between Raitt and Bristol and I didn't have to light shit up. Just got some chairs and posted up in my front yard and enjoyed the show. Shit was better than Disneylands firework show
ON WALNUT ST???
WE THE ONLY BLACC FAMILY ON THE BLOCC
YOU'VE HAD TO HAVE SEEN US POSTED OUT FRONT BEFORE!!!

Sep 15, 2009
HAHA FOSHO!!! IF YOU SEE A BLACC 94 IMPALA
WITH "CALI LIFE" IN THE BACC WINDOW HOLLA!!!

ON WALNUT ST???
WE THE ONLY BLACC FAMILY ON THE BLOCC
YOU'VE HAD TO HAVE SEEN US POSTED OUT FRONT BEFORE!!!
I'm more by mcfadden. I've probably seen you before, been here all my life. There is a black family that always kicks it outside, right on the corner of Raitt and Willits. I hope you go to El Toro for carnitas all the time since you're right behind it

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
estrella taco truck on york blvd..oinksters hamburger is one the best ever on colorado(eagle rock) was on guy fietties(sp) show..tommys on colorado..metro balderas on fig. & ave.53 for some mexico city style food(bomb)..fuck dude theres so many spots.

oh and theres a lil marisco spot across the street from food4less on figueroa..got 2 fish tacos for 3 bucks on Wednesday..bomb shit.
I was driving home from lax to fresno yesterday, was gonna stop by oinksters but decided against it cuz of traffic.....it's bomb tho?