the 4th in my neck of the woods.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
whittier and pico rivera aint no fuckin joke either.

i know some folks in whittier where they close the whole block and everyone on the street is lighting illegal shits..and its sheriffs deputies lighting most of them.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Buena Park was pretty crazy too. It died down the past few years cause of the kid who got hit by a stray, but it picked back up this year from what my pops said.

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/feb/26/local/me-crackers26

Damn that was awhile ago, times going by quick. I was thinking that shit was like 4 years ago.
SHIT HAPPENED HERE THIS YEAR TOO...

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A 12-year-old girl will be permanently blind in her right eye after getting hit in the face with fireworks on the Fourth of July, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles officials confirmed Wednesday.

Erika Rodriguez was injured while playing with friends in the 600 block of West 42nd Place in South Los Angeles late Monday night. CBS2/KCAL9’s Jeff Nguyen reported that Erika was likely hit in the face with a bottle rocket.

Nov 1, 2005
^^few years back a bottle rocket went straight towards the homies face..lucky for him he wheres glasses and got one of the lenses broken..woulda been his eye.

Nov 7, 2005
SHIT HAPPENED HERE THIS YEAR TOO...

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A 12-year-old girl will be permanently blind in her right eye after getting hit in the face with fireworks on the Fourth of July, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles officials confirmed Wednesday.

Erika Rodriguez was injured while playing with friends in the 600 block of West 42nd Place in South Los Angeles late Monday night. CBS2/KCAL9’s Jeff Nguyen reported that Erika was likely hit in the face with a bottle rocket.
Little boy got hit by a bullet, but that shit's fucked up too. Kids around us were doing that stupid shit too, shooting bottle rockets at each other. Had to put a stop to that shit real quick.

Nov 1, 2005
estrella taco truck on york blvd..oinksters hamburger is one the best ever on colorado(eagle rock) was on guy fietties(sp) show..tommys on colorado..metro balderas on fig. & ave.53 for some mexico city style food(bomb)..fuck dude theres so many spots.

oh and theres a lil marisco spot across the street from food4less on figueroa..got 2 fish tacos for 3 bucks on Wednesday..bomb shit.

Sep 15, 2009
I wish I had footage too, it was going down in Santa Ana. We put up at least 50 mortars in the air.
INBETWEEN RAITT & BRISTOL!!!

THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD WAS GO'N' OFF!!!
Lol yup I'm between Raitt and Bristol and I didn't have to light shit up. Just got some chairs and posted up in my front yard and enjoyed the show. Shit was better than Disneylands firework show