THATS ME (PIMP OR DIE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
The piano keyz on this beat send me away, the story hits home, this song is hella real and creative, everything about this song is knockin, one of the few songs that i believe are perfected, this is what made me realize DOOMSDAY was real and had the siccness vibe at the same time, anybody agree?

Apr 25, 2002
YEA I AGREE THAT SONG IS A FUCKIN CLASSIC...AND A MUST BUMP WHEN YOUR ROLLIN THRU THE BLOCK WITH YOUR 12'S DUMPIN..

BUT........
PlanetZeroPat said:
everything about this song is knockin, one of the few songs that i believe are perfected,
HAVENT YOU HEARD THE REST OF THAT ALBUM?...THAT WHOLE MUTHAFUCKA IS PERFECTED...THAT SHIT WAS AN AUTOMATIC CLASSIC WHEN I HEARD IT..I SLIDE THAT UP WITH THESE GROUNDBREAKING ALBUMS

SEASON OF DA SICC
SETRIP'N BLOCCSTYLE
YOC INFLUENCE

Apr 25, 2002
WAIT...CAN U CLARIFY ON THAT HOMIE..WHAT REMIX ALBUM ARE U TALKIN ABOUT? I HAVENT BEEN FREQUENTING THIS FORUM AT ALL SO IM NOT UP ON MY DOOM FACTS...WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS? CAN U DROP ME SOME 411...IT'LL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!