That Thizz Nation 25 feat. Guce is pretty good

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I know that a lot of the albums that thizz has put out lately have not been that good, but I decided to give this one a chance. It's actually pretty good. Very surprised. Y'all should give it a listen.

Jan 18, 2006
Just listened this, its actually pretty good especially for a Thizz Nation release. It was good to see Rydah on a bunch of tracks and even Young Droop came clean on the verse he had. I liked about 9 tracks

ya guce has put some wack shit out, but this slaps

good to hear droop
Gonna have to check this one out.. because I love Guce's old shit like "Clear and Present Danger, Pure Pressure, Controversial and the Bullys wit fullies", but cant stand his new shit (Besides that album wit STalin called GIants and Elephants, liked that one).

May 6, 2002
Wallets is from Wisconsin! Should I take a chance on $14.99?
what does that mean? i've been a huge bay area fan since the early too short days. who cares where i'm from. all i know is that this cd is actually pretty good, especially compared to all the other thizz nation cds. if this wasn't a thizz nation cd, it could definitely stand by itself.

Jan 28, 2006
O.K I have to admit this is not a good album it's a great album. I drove to my mama's house for Thanksgiving and never skipped a song from SF to Antioch. Liked it so much I bumped it from Antioch to SF. There's a couple of recycled songs but Guce comes nice on almost every song and the production is on point.