that rob lo bonus cd on the new jack/hus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SLAAAAAAAAAAPS

i like it BETTER than the real cd cuz it was all fresh new shit i havnt heard (except for the first track) the WHOLE CD SLAPS

n that i neeed my benjamin FRAAAAAAAANKLINs i need my cars n cloths shit is so dope.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats funny, i always like rob lo's bonus cd's better than the original cd myself.

thats how i was w/ shower posse's bonus and the bonus (i think there was one?) for dope guns and religion, either that or it was a mixtape..cant remember

aint heard that new hus yet tho imma peep it soon

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Yea the Rob Lo bonus CD's been dope, Frisco Street Show really give value for money with all their releases, it was the same with that bonus Seff CD on the Quinn 457 joint, that knocked too.

Don't forget track listings was all fucked up on the Rob Lo bonus on Shower Posse and on the Rob Lo Street Epidemic CD, the listing on the CD of each was from the other CD and vice versa. Hella confusing.

Both dope though, love the track 4 with Fendi Boyz.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeh i was hella confused with the tracks,
anyone got a tracklisting so i can change the names and shit on my ipod, i was all waiting for a Gonz verse on the roblo banger but no dice, it was hus and this other cat. Shit is dope tho ...best 14 bucks i spent this month.