That Real Shit........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I've never heard that album & I've never heard of that album, but it looks like them 2 are about to cuddle, and that really isn't cool.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

I presume you talking to me on it homie?
well uh regardless, i already no he's from fresno it's just he affiliates heavily with sac-town artists .
Anyway this subject is gettin' tirin'
2 c's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

twamp nina=209 cuzzo?
deuce nine is 29 cuzzo
May have said it by mistake or when i was juiced up but fucc it
Mistakes happen yungsta that's why you here today
Don't even thread afte this gae-el sicc a tryna cpmprehend your shit homo
Thread ends here NIGGA
2 c's

Apr 25, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
twamp nina=209 cuzzo?
deuce nine is 29 cuzzo
May have said it by mistake or when i was juiced up but fucc it
Mistakes happen yungsta that's why you here today
Don't even thread afte this gae-el sicc a tryna cpmprehend your shit homo
Thread ends here NIGGA
2 c's
Dont make me refer u to the thread when u said, "Tay be yellin out twamp nina....thats 29 st Gardens" when we all know that twamp nina is 209 the area code. And lose the disrespectful attitude NIGGA....Jae-El is a close homeboy of mine, and I dont respond well to people talkin shit to my fam. Shouldnt u be saving all your anger for Young Meek? U know, the guy u have personal beef with even though u never met him once in your life. And why u callin Jae-El youngsta? Last time I checked my folks is 6 years older than u.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

sprungvicious and gae-el......Close homie fo yours You already know aht i'm thinkin' so it aint even worth my while typin it'

Also young meek? NIGGA i said ol boy was wacc and i have a homie from the highlands adn like hollow i heard they wanted his ass off the hood

Got love for bo and the thomas familly just meek last time i had a phone call from sac was supposed to have unclamped them loose lips to the cops.

And another thing if gae-el wanted a online body guard he would have advertised....play your roll homo because you gettin beat the fucc outa from jump street if i ever catch you in my local area.

As far as callin' me out cuzzo on the tay front.NIGGA i stay high an drunk all day long 24/7/365 it's easy bump heads with mistakes and misunderstanding's along the way.

comprehend that shit
2 c's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Mayn i'm not wolfin threats online homo.
and another thing i make my money on the side.
Why work?
I have a p.c right?.I have a ride right?.I have snaps in my poccets right?.
Mayn it aint about being a man it's about being the smartest in the game if your talking about grinding and flippin' money bacc?
Don't know what you meant by it.
I don't phone bang either homie Anything i say on here is self opinionated plus i don't need the static right now.
Compehend that
2 c's

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^Whatever dogg...I aint even gonna argue with u. Just stop saying Killa Tay is a Sac rapper...cuz hes NOT. And stop speakin on Young Meek like u know him personally or have anything to do with his personal life. Talkin bout, "I hate that nigga" and "hes a disgrace to the Gardens" and "hes a snitch". U dont know shit about the situation...u just say all that shit cuz he got beef with your favorite artist. Thats called NUTRIDING. Quit speakin on shit u know nothing about.

Apr 26, 2002
I seriously doubt he even has a homie in sacramento or whatever he was talkin about..it's all good though, he's only 15 or whatever...I remember being young and stupid when I was 15, he needs to let his brain cells expand before he speaks on all these peeps.