That Real Shit........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
JusT wonderin which album from Sac Is the hardest period....
Ima Say Marv Mitch & Lemay "Livin In The Strange" I was knockin that yesterday the whole shit is CLASSIC....and that's the only album they ever came out with Due to the fact that Marv Mitch caught A murder case and got Life.....
Second choice is the 1st X-raided... It woulda been first but I just like Marv Mitch & Lemay better...
3rd Brotha Lynch Hung "Season Of the Siccnes" You Already know...Let me know what yáll think

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Usually i dont reply to these cause
1. everyone passes up everyone elses replys
2. its already too many posts for me to feel like adding mine.

BUT TODAY I AM HONORED TO GO FIRST:
So imma say most X-Raided albums. And SEason. I think X has all real tight albums, still havent made up my mind which is best.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

LIKE I SAY IN EVERY OTHER POST
KILLA TAY................MR MAFIOSO
LUNASICC.............. 1 MILLION WORDS 1 MILLION DOLLARS
MOBB DEEP.............THE INFAMOUS
NEFARIOUS.................SPEAK OF DA DEVIL
X-RAIDED...............THE XORCIST
DAZ.....................R R AND GB
SICX.........ITWCT
C-BO.............TALES FROM THE CRYPT/ENEMY OF THE STATE/TIL MY CASKET DROPS
SNOOP............DOGGYSTYLE

BUT AS FAR AS THE HARDEST ALBUM TO COME OUT OF SAC-A-INDO
PROBABLY ....RAIDED.......SPEAK OF DA DEVIL

Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
LIKE I SAY IN EVERY OTHER POST
KILLA TAY................MR MAFIOSO
Alright,for the last time...KILLA TAY IS NOT...I repeat NOT from Sac.Twomp Nina=209,the former area code of FRESNO,CALIFORNIA...Twomp Nina does NOT mean 29st Garden Blocc...K???Do you understand now???If you listened to ANY Tay albums,you would know he talks about Fresno ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!!!!!

I swear guy,ever since you got on the Siccness,and you act like you know everything about every rapper outta Sac.Blurtin out business and sayin YOU KNOW FOR A FACT that this person is this and that person isnt that...can you back all those allegations about those certain MC's?

And the hardest shit outta Sac is Nonfiktion-Creative Differences...PERIOD!

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

NIGGA YO NEED TO CORK UP THAT MOUTH YOU GOT GOIN ON
I NO ''FOR A FACT'' TAY AINT FROM SAC BUT HE CLOSLY AFFILIATED WITH SAC
AND ON ANOTHER NOTE HOMO I'M SICC OF YO AFGHANI WIFE STYLE SCREEN NAME POPPIN UP IN MY FCAE AND SHOWING ME NOTHIN BUT BLATANT DISREGARD AND DISRESPECT
YOU WANNA NO ''FOR A FACT'' NIGGA COME SEE ME AND KNUCCLE UP WITH MY ASS
I HATE THESE SHIT TALKIN TWINKI'S ONLINE ACTIN DELINQUENT
LIKE I SAID HOMO I IANT ABOUT TO JUSTIFY MY ASS TO A SIDEBUSTA
JUST STEER CLEAR OF MY ASS IN FUTURE OPPORTUNITYS
I AINT ON SWOLL WITH YOU NIGGA
AND STOP TRYNA CALL ME OUT YOU AND THAT OTHER PUNK NIGGGA WOOFIN N WHALIN THREATS ONLINE
SAVE IT
FOLD

A

All Out HOGG

Im not quick to defend someone else...ESPESHILY JLR...However DUECE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!...Every last sylobal of text you type is you attempting to be arrogant wit ignorance...

Don't like it...FUCK OFF

Now for my opinion...

Ima say Gangsta Dre - Here Comes The Night...I know alot will disagree...But i slump that shit from front back...Toe nail to my bald head constantly... & LOVE how he shouts HOGG LIFE in almost every song...

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

nigga you been hatein on me since i posted my shit on the flows boards
and another thang homie i no you got better things to than interuptin's shit that dont invole you in any way
appreciate it if you stayed well clear of me nigga
fucced on sight
i aint on here to make enemies but its all ways the few the mini percental that pop up and say stupid shit that dont need to be said
i could give a sperm cell less if you or afghani houswife aint feelin' what im sayin ....all the better
sicc a arguein with children any way mothafuccazaint mature enought to take another person opinion or view on a subject matter then thats your loss and i feel your weakness
aint tryna start funk just no your limits as regard me
fold

Apr 26, 2002
I gotta say til my casket drops...oh yeah and deuce you always talk about stayin outta business that don't concern you and all this other bullshit...when you stick your nose in the business of all sac rappers, sayin who's a bitch and who aint when you don't know one of em, fuckin hypocrite....and i've already called someone else out on it, but you need to chill with the word nigga when you aint even black...i'm sure becoming black is #1 on your christmas list but it aint never gonna happen.

2g4u

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:
JusT wonderin which album from Sac Is the hardest period....
Ima Say Marv Mitch & Lemay "Livin In The Strange" I was knockin that yesterday the whole shit is CLASSIC....
WORD!

defenitly one of the hardest cd ever came out

each track like "situation sticky" , "last days"," develish theme" ," vision of real", or "rillas in the game" (wit c-bo) is a jewel

i made this album my favorite sac cd

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
yyyyyeeeeessssssss........

2g4u said:

WORD!
defenitly one of the hardest cd ever came out
each track like "situation sticky" , "last days"," develish theme" ," vision of real", or "rillas in the game" (wit c-bo) is a jewel
i made this album my favorite sac cd
Fa Muthafuckin Sho.....You even got the Cover up on this bitch Front to back the Cd is filthy......

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Mayn i don't even no what to say next
Do i talk shit or express opinions?
shit i don't even no how yall niggas takin up what i'm typin so wrong

but uh on a sidenote that cd tlaes from the crypt was c-bo's hardest

Apr 25, 2002
Nonfiktion - "Creative Differences" my favorite album of all time. As for my other Sac favorites:

Lil Pigg Pen - "The Hogg In Me"
Marv/Mitch & Lemay - "Livin N tha Strange"
Vamp Dogg - "Gotta Keep It Real"
Redrum - "Livin tha Life of a Hustla"
Lynch - "Loaded"
Lynch - "Seasons"
Mr. Doctor - "Setripn Bloccstyle"