that overseas game is vital

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2007
them niggaz be hella bootleggin but they buy a shitload of cds too!! for all my so cal artists, check out www.ugrap.de

i got a grip of german customers from this site. they real cool peoples... we just did an interview thats on they front page right now.

get $

rizzle

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Especially folks from the Westcoast gotta step it up!

Eastcoast rappers are over in Germany all the time. If some Westcoast rappers go over there, they seem not to have the right connections location wise...

Any rappers that read this and are interested in goin overseas, I might be able to hook you up with some people that know the biz there...

Dec 5, 2007
good post raine.

how did u get in touch with the website?

i noticed my name was all over this site in the INSANE POETRY mentions.... thats fucking bananas.
thats cool freaks. theres a lot of niggaz that have long ass threads on there and prolly dont even know it. they up on cricet and mitchy and all kinds of niggaz.

sign up on the forum and get a username... hit up the moderator of the westside forum. his name is Puddah...

he also runs a big ass online record store for germany. he's like the biggest supplier of underground shit for them. if he likes your shit he'll buy it in bulk.

he even hooked up some shit for me and kokane in backspin. its the big hip hop mag over there.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
so that'sthe puddah store.... every time i look up my name that shit be poppin up with jayo felony presents: Cripto.... i never really knew what it was about except i knew they was slangin the discs and apparently they like some LICWIT verses out of the country!!!! hood lookin on the headsup my nigga....

Jul 29, 2008
While the majority of bootlegs are Europe and 3rd world countries in Asia, hip hop IS HUGE there. I believe some bootleg kuz they cant get enough originals. But hip hop does have a huge presence there.

There's a store in Japan that has 90's gangsta shit and people love buying that.

I bought a Maroon 5 cd for my kuzin the Philippines, all my kuzins were blown away bekuz it was original and not a bootleg with homemade graphix.