That Nigga BETTER Get At Me!!! (ASAFP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
@ YoungNUTT

What's up wit it my nigga. In response to your question, there is a question mark by Lynch's name because he's not really a in the streets type of nigga. The idea for this album came up on Thanksgiving at the Turkey Bowl which is a football game that the Garden Blocc Crips have against the Crips from the North Side of Sac. But for some reason, some of the niggas that are in the Rap Game feel like they don't have to be at hood funtions like just because they rap and rep they can be excluded from that. Niggas is out here still smashin' in and for the hood on our albums and in the streets. That's why there hasn't been a Blocc Movement 2 yet and probably won't be. Cause that nigga got his head up his ass about separatin' rap from real. The nigga don't come to the hood like the real HOOD niggas do. Like Me, Bo, T-Nutty, X would have if he was out. Me and Bo left our family's and drove from LA to Sac just to go (and play in) the Turkey Bowl. Howcome a nigga thats in Sac can't make it too a hood funtion. We had homies flyin' in from outta state just to come and certain niggas ain't showin' up for whatever reason. I got love for the nigga Lynch caues we both from the BLOCC and he reps but I'm still deep in the hood and sometimes I gotta question niggas actions. I would love it if this nigga gets on this album it would just make it that much better. But he's not accessable like some of the in the streets niggas that ya'll will hear on this shit. And I gurantee this shit will be Super Hard. Guarantee!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: @ YoungNUTT

Lil' Cyco Loc said:
What's up wit it my nigga. In response to your question, there is a question mark by Lynch's name because he's not really a in the streets type of nigga. The idea for this album came up on Thanksgiving at the Turkey Bowl which is a football game that the Garden Blocc Crips have against the Crips from the North Side of Sac. But for some reason, some of the niggas that are in the Rap Game feel like they don't have to be at hood funtions like just because they rap and rep they can be excluded from that. Niggas is out here still smashin' in and for the hood on our albums and in the streets. That's why there hasn't been a Blocc Movement 2 yet and probably won't be. Cause that nigga got his head up his ass about separatin' rap from real. The nigga don't come to the hood like the real HOOD niggas do. Like Me, Bo, T-Nutty, X would have if he was out. Me and Bo left our family's and drove from LA to Sac just to go (and play in) the Turkey Bowl. Howcome a nigga thats in Sac can't make it too a hood funtion. We had homies flyin' in from outta state just to come and certain niggas ain't showin' up for whatever reason. I got love for the nigga Lynch caues we both from the BLOCC and he reps but I'm still deep in the hood and sometimes I gotta question niggas actions. I would love it if this nigga gets on this album it would just make it that much better. But he's not accessable like some of the in the streets niggas that ya'll will hear on this shit. And I gurantee this shit will be Super Hard. Guarantee!!!
huh, interesting

Apr 18, 2003
that is. ya cyco we gots the same shit. our block nortes go up against the nortes from others cities (mainly our family gangs against out of town family gangs). shits cool, its all love an shit. good lookin cyco with that shit, cuz i got my money saved for that, lynch new shit, x new shit, nutty new shit and of course i gotta see what this new WSC shit is about...

Aug 25, 2003
Re: @ YoungNUTT

Lil' Cyco Loc said:

Let me put it to you like this Cyco, This is how I view it to be, lynchs mom passed and hes real fucked up about it. Hes out trying to hustle and do his thing, sometimes you have to get away from things thats holding you back. Iam not hating on you or your set because I dont know you, but sometimes people just alienate from others, I understand people not comming around anymore believe me I understand but sometimes you have to let go and handle shit. Thats my knowledge be cool Cyco.

Epidemic

@ Dr. Curien

I can dig everything that you said in your reply, I understand totally the fact that you have to alienate from certain things in your life. I'm doing the same shit that Lynch is doin' out here tryin' to hustle this music shit. I said in my post that I love that nigga as an artist and homeboy, no love lost at all but when it come to this so-called alienation that you discussed, I feel that there is not alienation with out total separation. He still spit to the hood. He still spits as if he's in the hood. And that is where my reply stemmed from. I don't still live smacc dab in the middle of my hood but it still lives smacc dab in the middle of me, you feel what I'm sayin'. And I still go bacc and let the niggas that I spit this shit for know that I'm doin' this shit for them. The question was posed to me, "How come there's a question mark by Lynch's name." I gave my response and that was that. I didn't attempt to give everyone there opinion, I gave them mine. I don't feel like you were hating on my ninja, I jus' feel like you misunderstood the nature of my response.

Dec 27, 2002
Re: Re: @ YoungNUTT

Dr. Curien said:
Let me put it to you like this Cyco, This is how I view it to be, lynchs mom passed and hes real fucked up about it. Hes out trying to hustle and do his thing, sometimes you have to get away from things thats holding you back. Iam not hating on you or your set because I dont know you, but sometimes people just alienate from others, I understand people not comming around anymore believe me I understand but sometimes you have to let go and handle shit. Thats my knowledge be cool Cyco.

Epidemic
not to mention his sister got killed and his dad got shot both this year...some fucked up shit

Aug 25, 2003
Re: @ Dr. Curien

Lil' Cyco Loc said:
I can dig everything that you said in your reply, I understand totally the fact that you have to alienate from certain things in your life. I'm doing the same shit that Lynch is doin' out here tryin' to hustle this music shit. I said in my post that I love that nigga as an artist and homeboy, no love lost at all but when it come to this so-called alienation that you discussed, I feel that there is not alienation with out total separation. He still spit to the hood. He still spits as if he's in the hood. And that is where my reply stemmed from. I don't still live smacc dab in the middle of my hood but it still lives smacc dab in the middle of me, you feel what I'm sayin'. And I still go bacc and let the niggas that I spit this shit for know that I'm doin' this shit for them. The question was posed to me, "How come there's a question mark by Lynch's name." I gave my response and that was that. I didn't attempt to give everyone there opinion, I gave them mine. I don't feel like you were hating on my ninja, I jus' feel like you misunderstood the nature of my response.

That I did thanks for clearing that up. Because alot of people dont understand that life is about staying alive at all costs and you need to do what needs to be done to survive.

Epidemic