That Nigga BETTER Get At Me!!! (ASAFP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
Anotha Garden Blocc Comp (Coming Soon!!!)

That's cool my nigga. I'm in the process of putting together another Garden Blocc Comp along wit' T-Nutty tenatively titled "Garden Blocc All-Stars". I plan on having all of the G-Blocc niggas that ya'll love on there, and also some new niggas from the hood for ya'll to look forward to in the future. Some of the features will include: C-Bo, Brotha Lynch(?), Luni Coleone, Lil' Cyco (Me) T-Nutty, X-Raided, Lil' Bo (R.I.P) Devious, Smigg Dirtee and more. So be on the look out for that in the real near future.

Jun 28, 2003
That's cool my nigga. I'm in the process of putting together another Garden Blocc Comp along wit' T-Nutty tenatively titled "Garden Blocc All-Stars". I plan on having all of the G-Blocc niggas that ya'll love on there, and also some new niggas from the hood for ya'll to look forward to in the future. Some of the features will include: C-Bo, Brotha Lynch(?), Luni Coleone, Lil' Cyco (Me) T-Nutty, X-Raided, Lil' Bo (R.I.P) Devious, Smigg Dirtee and more. So be on the look out for that in the real near future.
SOUNDS FUCCIN TIGHT LOC OH WEE ! IMA BE ON THA LOOK OUT FOR IT

May 13, 2002
maybe get some hollow on there if yall coo with him ??

an what about ballin ass dame...an mic c or young ridah

yall coo with them folks??

Apr 18, 2003
good lookin wit that interview cyco loc. lookin forward to hearin some new nutty. you work on the old GBR? shit is heaters...feelin that tallcan an lil blu (rip) an that x-raided no doubt!