THAT NEW HUSULAH....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2006
mikevick said:
niggas want quality....thats the problem with bay albums nowadays niggas just put anything out instead of taking the time to make classics
and the fans are so used to mediocre albums when a good not classic album comes out they call it a classic like this dumb ass nigga here saying they only did it in three days and being satisfied with that shit......
SOOOO TRRRRUUUEEE!!!
NIGGAS WANT QUALITY!!!
I WANT TO SUPPORT HARD WORK>>>>NOT SOME 3 DAY SHIT

Jul 17, 2005
im sure that Hus wanted to put out a good quality professionaly mastered CD, however, his time was short. he is about to get locked up for a minute and wanted to get his CD out to all his fans before he got locked up and wasnt able to release it. so peep game, i think Hus deserves a lil appreciation.

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
This is just a taste of what Husalah has coming. He just gave Showtime some songs he been sitting on, slaps too. We have the Harsh Reality album coming, finally!! It needs to be mastered, but it will definitely be worth it. Plus, there is enough material to put out a few more projects. And NO, not full of recycled tracks.

Husalah has to go down for 7 years in July, so we trying to piece it all together now while we still got em here.

Still though, as a fan you cant be mad at this album. Its temendous slap if you got ya speaker game up in ya car. Its quality music, and not some shit that was rushed. Cop....

Feb 11, 2006
dis hus is str8 slap mayne..aint no weak tracks on it like frank nitty said if u got a set of speakers in ya ride dis husalasi albums str8 monsta musik..dat project gta and bonus track number 19 murder speakers......

Feb 17, 2005
AirmanAlex said:
i coulda sworn on his tracks he been sayin that hes goin down for 15 months..
did he catch a different case or somethin?
not to take the thread too far off topic but i had heard that multiple times too...anyone clarify?

Feb 9, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
True...

THe Jack Artist is one of the best records to drop in the LAST DECADE...out of ANY region...in ANY genre of music...its an AMAZING work of ART....by a true ARTIST....

speak on it Gringo... let the world know

Feb 9, 2005
Rock said:
FORREAL... 7 YEARS?

HE'S DONE FOR...
He's young.... dude will come out before 30... that ain't shit... still got the whole world in front of him

seven years... that sounds like a minute, though for someone that supposedly was talking to the bad guys.... but then i again what do i know, shit ain't my business... I do know this i'm gonna cop, after Hustla ripped the Animal Planet, that shit KNOCKS... I really hope the sound quality isn't that bad (handle your business in the future folks, if your gonna press it press it right)

Sep 30, 2005
It's a shame cause I would have fucked with a Husalah album, but I just can't play shit when the sound quality is bad, so I'mma have to wait...