THAT NEW HUSULAH....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2005
here's the tracklisting to that hus...
1. Intro
2. Mobstahs
3. Why I'm A Gangsta
4. Project Gta
5. Projectz
6. 4 Music
7. Rick James B****! (Ft. Keak Da Sneak and Clyde Carson)
8. Frozen Heart
9. Dope Fiend Spirits
10. Through The Night
11. Allah Forbid
12. Beastin' Out
13. Cake Up (Ft. RobLo)
14. So Ill, So Dope
15. Sawh Pahw Allah
16. Funky Fresh
17. Rainman
18. Shock The Place (Ft. Jacka)
19. Bonus Tracks
23. Outro

also... the scan...

HUS IS A BEAST!!! Anyone need it... i got em all day... hit up my auctions on ebay (cdguy707) or if you ain got ebay... shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The Hus cd is dope...but like Oh Coy! said the mixing and mastering is horrid. But the actual songs are dope. I only wasn't feeling like 2 of them.

I know we are all entitled to opinions but whoever said that Hus's album is almost as good as Jacka's is fucking crazy. But that's just my opinion. Hus's is a dope album but not even close to The Jack Artist.

I haven't heard EM2 but the first one is a classic. So if it is even anywhere close to as good as the first one I will be satisfied.

Nuttkace

Mar 23, 2006
Nuttkase said:
The Hus cd is dope...but like Oh Coy! said the mixing and mastering is horrid. But the actual songs are dope. I only wasn't feeling like 2 of them.

I know we are all entitled to opinions but whoever said that Hus's album is almost as good as Jacka's is fucking crazy. But that's just my opinion. Hus's is a dope album but not even close to The Jack Artist.

I haven't heard EM2 but the first one is a classic. So if it is even anywhere close to as good as the first one I will be satisfied.

Nuttkace
well...sorry to disappoint you...its nowhere near the first one....there are no features, no Tone Capone, Rich the Factor or Nick Peace...just ten songs...

Jan 18, 2006
I like this album more then that quinn and mess album, Hus always comes tight, this album is a solid 8/10.

May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
True...

THe Jack Artist is one of the best records to drop in the LAST DECADE...out of ANY region...in ANY genre of music...its an AMAZING work of ART....by a true ARTIST....

Dec 29, 2004
mobblyfe said:
FUCK FEATURES ITS BETTER WITHOUT FEATURES AND THEY DID IT IN 3 DAYS YALL COMPLAINING AND SHIT

niggas want quality....thats the problem with bay albums nowadays niggas just put anything out instead of taking the time to make classics
and the fans are so used to mediocre albums when a good not classic album comes out they call it a classic like this dumb ass nigga here saying they only did it in three days and being satisfied with that shit......