that new do ro die track with kanye west

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I saw the video on RAPCITY on FRIDAY. DO OR DIE has a style thats so laid back and they keep doing they thizzle. I hope the new album is good. They must be looking for sales cuz on RAPALOT I don't temember seeing one single video for them. I like the song.

Apr 25, 2002
they had videos back n the day for do u wanna ride in the backseat of a caddy choppin it up with do or die..and i think a few others

this song is trash..kanye killed it with his gay ass sing rap combo...its just my opinion im glad he gettin them shine again but he needa stay off the tracks!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Young Lou said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those videos didn't get no national airplay. At least there new one made it to RAP CITY.
yeah they did get national airplay. I saw all three of those videos on Rap City plus the Po Pimp video that Mtown mentioned I saw on both BET and MTV back in the day

Apr 25, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
Lost all respect for Do or Die.

Another sell out group.
RIP- DOD

How are they sellouts??? You must have a grudge against KANYE WEST. When TWISTA & DO OR DIE & DA BRAT & COMMON were on top, they opened the doors for CHI TOWN. Now that KANYE WEST is on top he's just returning the favor of the spotlight to some of CHI TOWN's finest. I think KANYE WEST has to be one of the coolest mf'ers in the game right now cuz I don't see no one else doing what he doing for his hometown.

May 2, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
Lost all respect for Do or Die.

Another sell out group.
RIP- DOD
how are they sellouts?

and why did you lose respect for them?

cuz they hooked up with kanye? its all chicago love, man. they been cool since day one. and kanye makes some hot beats believe it or not. why wouldnt do or die let kanye cook up a couple beats for them?

Apr 25, 2002
i aint lose respect but this new song fuckin sucks..i dont give a shit how "cool" kanye west is ol dude needs to stick to prudcing cuz his rappin career got tired real quik(tho i know he'll keep rappin and makin mills) i dont hate him for that im just mad he is tarnishing a classic group I M O

May 2, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
i aint lose respect but this new song fuckin sucks..i dont give a shit how "cool" kanye west is ol dude needs to stick to prudcing cuz his rappin career got tired real quik(tho i know he'll keep rappin and makin mills) i dont hate him for that im just mad he is tarnishing a classic group I M O
I think the song would be alright if it werent for the chorus.

that chorus is booty. they shoulda got JP to sing the hook.

and yeah, kanye's verse sucks. but the beat, and dod's verses are dope

Apr 25, 2002
when hes like "when you hear this song u know its on" "yo love got me high on ten" blah blah..its hella soft..if it was just dod it would be better but i dunno the whole sound is a lil too fluffy for my taste...ima still give the new album a shot tho

Sep 4, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
they had videos back n the day for do u wanna ride in the backseat of a caddy choppin it up with do or die..and i think a few others

this song is trash..kanye killed it with his gay ass sing rap combo...its just my opinion im glad he gettin them shine again but he needa stay off the tracks!

LOL you mean Po Pimp... lol @ do u wanna ride in the backseat of a caddy