Thanks Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2006
For actually givin a fuck about your fans and stayin up on here.

That's rare to find, and I know everyone on here appreciates you takin time out to answer questions and make phone calls and shit.

Not only are you one of the most talented cats out there, but you care about your fans and your music and it shows.

Keep grindin like a motherfucker and showin the world what REAL music is.

Keep on Keepin on.

Jan 23, 2007
fa real...now that i think about i dont know any rapper that has world wide recognition that appreciates thier fans as much as tech...tech gets alotta respect from me...i just wish more rap fans fucked with him...the average rap fan is still thinkin "who's tech n9ne that crazy devil worship dude?" when most people would feel his shit if they actually listened

Oct 16, 2002
thank you so much mane. im in l.a. just leaving the bar after seeing transformers for the second time and pretty fuckin tipsy. comin from the bar and seein this is the shit. just know when i speak to you and say thanx, i mean that shit because i just had a ball with my kids,wife, kaliko, kutt, sean doe,makzilla and big nick because of you muhfuckas. remember that shit.

Nov 10, 2004
Will do, I'm at work right now. I'll post a link for you to download later. Oh, and bring some of that Everready and MLK ish back to Casper mayne. I still can't believe you rocked out at the beacon. Yall woulda loved this ish. Yo man came out here to Casper WY one time and had an after party in a cowboy saloon!!!!! LMAO It was fun tho. Tech N9ne Rappin' in a country bar. I still remember that ish.

Nov 29, 2006
Thereal said:
thank you so much mane. im in l.a. just leaving the bar after seeing transformers for the second time and pretty fuckin tipsy. comin from the bar and seein this is the shit. just know when i speak to you and say thanx, i mean that shit because i just had a ball with my kids,wife, kaliko, kutt, sean doe,makzilla and big nick because of you muhfuckas. remember that shit.

shit man that movie is the absolute shit lol...fuck your up late at least you get to crash i jus flew back home from toronto,ont to winnipeg and been up like 40 somewhat hours and now gotta go to work...newayz dont know why im sayin that shit jus gotta let you know its really apreciated that your on here and active with your fans...i can garuntee you that im your biggest and most loyal fan here in canada...only 13 more day till i drive down to the states to your show in minnesota got my vip passes and shit so im pretty pumped...aight man well im out take it easy

Dec 10, 2005
lol....hell yeah, its nice to see he's got a good tase in movies too. transformers.

transformers was a badass movie....i got goosebumps when they first started changing.

but halloween's gonna be better :)

Nov 6, 2005
Im just gonna throw my thanks up here man. I just got done with a long ass night with tha niggas. Bumping the villians and bullshittin about the days past and the days coming. Tech your music has kept us all grounded around here, im sykhed your headed back out here to tha slc! The crew will be there in your crowd moshing like it aint no thang. For real though mayne, we appreciate the HEART thats there within your music. We feel it out here.

Keep on keeping on like theyre aint no tomorrow!