Tha Relativez feat 2Pac?? YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT! Herez PROOF...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Check it out right now @ www.cduniverse.com they got tha FULL relativez album "tha takeover" in Real Audio, not snippets but tha FULL SONGZ... Herez tha link:
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=5027241&cart=125994731&style=music

NOw it says in tha tracklisting therez a song called "I Want U" featuring 2Pac & Quianne...Well I listened 2 tha whole song and I was really PISSED OFF 2 find out that 2Pac isnt even on tha track!! Tha Relativez are tight dont get me wrong but how tha fuck they gonna use PACZ NAME 2 sell their album and HE aint even on it!!!! Seemz like a case of false advertising to me...Check out tha link...

:::gOnE:::

A

Anybody/K

i dunno about the pac song, but that "Fuck Mack 10" was tight. i wonder how the album will sell alotta people dont even know about the Relativez

Apr 25, 2002
damn what tha fuck?....i aint been up on LA game...whats the funk wit mack10?....they got WC on the album...but a song called fuck mack10?...damn someone come wit some details please...i need to be put up on it....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
really it dont matter to me if pac wasnt on it...or that snoop was only on one song....tha relativez came off sick....they had great apperacnces from dub c, cj mac, king tipsy and even tha realest....the album is tight from what i have heard so far...oh and they annhilate mack 10 on that track....