THA NW FORUM IS THA WEAKEST ON SIcKNE55

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2005
THIS SHYT FELL ALL THA WAY OFF WHOLE BUNCH OF GARBAGE IM HEARING TO KEEP IT REAL ONLY 25% OF SHYT ON HERE BE REPTY AND U KAN REALLY BUMP IT

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's spelled SiCCness...lol...but i agree about only 25% of the music bein good...maybe 35%...that's how i feel about most places tho.....

Apr 14, 2003
fuck... this forum don't even touch on half the artists from the NW, on a regular basis. there's tons of people in the NW that have never been mentioned on here.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yeah and most of them suck....

name some....central intelligence? WACK.

lol...willy will ain't tight either. half the shit on reigncraft is fuckin garbo....i mean, i'm all about supporting GOOD music, but i really have a hard time with what's being put out...or the lack there of.

i can count the NW artists i like on one fuckin hand. and i can count how many have actual potential on one hand too.

most cats here just bite other styles...it's either some wanna be bay shit or some wanna be east coast crap....the ones that aren't doin that are the decent ones...like cool nutz and nonstop and yeah byron douglas i gives a fuck what anyone says. syko too, altho he's got a bay feel bu ti wonder why.....

the NW is full of a bunch of whining ungrateful FAGGOTS. and i mean the MUSICIANS not the people.

Apr 14, 2003
yeah and most of them suck....

name some....central intelligence? WACK.

lol...willy will ain't tight either. half the shit on reigncraft is fuckin garbo....i mean, i'm all about supporting GOOD music, but i really have a hard time with what's being put out...or the lack there of.

i can count the NW artists i like on one fuckin hand. and i can count how many have actual potential on one hand too.

most cats here just bite other styles...it's either some wanna be bay shit or some wanna be east coast crap....the ones that aren't doin that are the decent ones...like cool nutz and nonstop and yeah byron douglas i gives a fuck what anyone says. syko too, altho he's got a bay feel bu ti wonder why.....

the NW is full of a bunch of whining ungrateful FAGGOTS. and i mean the MUSICIANS not the people.
fuck wit the III kings outta spokaloo... its my crew... u want something different. shit. album comin soon as fuck. it will have like 14 tracks on it.. complete heatery... not this 22 tracks bull shit you gotta skip through all of em just to get to the one that you like.

i agree artists out here need to step it up... thats why i dig what speedy is doing... monsta mashin... beezies

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Lisicki, Where are you?? lol
im here im there im everywhere funky fresh in your face im a muthafuckin player

man rose red hasnt been here in 8 months then wants to call the NW forum the worst

i like the NW forum and try to make shit pop in here at times but for it to bubble we need community support and more drama in here and more artist participation

all things i have little to no control over

i could go down a list of things ive done to make this forum crack a lil harder but what it all boils down to is people need to come together and post shit and participate in shit more until that happens ima keep trying to persuade kon1 to leave the house and come to the room and get some ass and titties in his life

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i could go down a list of things ive done to make this forum crack a lil harder but what it all boils down to is people need to come together and post shit and participate in shit more until that happens ima keep trying to persuade kon1 to leave the house and come to the room and get some ass and titties in his life
what it comes down to...is artists don't take advantage of this board, and the FREE shit people offer....i'll never offer any of these faggots a free video shoot again. i mean come on, i was using top notch shit, in a real studio that was upwards of $1,000,000. No joke.

all these fags sit here and complain or talk abotu they doin shit...they aren't doing dick. they wanna work on their own time and not actually grind and hustle. they think it's gonna be handed to them on a silver fucking platter.

the artists that are on here, aren't really on here very often. they aren't apart of the forum. they just pop in and out...

and half the shit that's posted, if not more, is fuckin garbage in my opinion.

the REASON i think this is......artists who ARE doing shit, don't have time to post on here all the time. The artists who aren't doing SHIT have the time and they do post...but nobody gives a fuck about them (at least I sure as fuck don't).

if the artists doing shit came around more like back in the day, it'd crack more.

that and artists actually putting out FUCKING ALBUMS! new music helps.

btw.....i think i'm gonna hit up portland for my vacation (mid june) for a few days. cali is too far, but portland is almost just around the bend. so i may have to hit up the ROOM!!!! lol

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
^^ Why dont you name these so called "faggots"? You keep disrespecting these artists, so why not call them out by their names? I want to know who your talking about

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
My group album is available for purchase, Turf Grindaz, "Poundin' Tha Pavement". I posted up a thread in regards to it. I also posted two other threads, so anybody and everybody and check out the music for free and let me know their thoughts and opinions.

I stay grindin' in the streets from Everett to Seattle, Marysville, Sea-Tac, Tacoma and Bellevue. But as a hustler and a grinder. I go where the money at. I funded my own shit and I released my own projects.

I help those who want to be apart of a team.

@! Am,

I feel you on how some of these artists are. But it isn't just the artists, it goes deeper than that. Shit, homie! I didn't know you was shooting videos for free. Fuck with me on that. I am a go getter.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
damn u dudes writin novels.. i been tryin for years to get people to bite onto another sound other than fake ass radio shit.. THE UNDERGROUND SHOULD NEVER IMITATE MAINSTREAM!

but yeah, the northwest needs theyre own sound. i think alot of people in my area (tacoma) are fuckin transplanted from other states.. or they just act like they are

FLANNELS AND CARDHARTS! northwest shit

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
i'm sure they'd all like to know too. and i say "faggots" like i would say, "fuck heads" "them" "those guys" etc. i dont' mean they suck cocks or get butt fucked lol.....

i'm talking about any one of them who didn't take advantage of shit that was offered but bitches about stuff...so......90% of the artists who post in here i guess...lol, i dunno...

how about TRU-ID who flaked the FUCK out on me at the last minute knowing his fucking ride wasn' tgonna work out the night before....

so i had to get a friend of mine to fill in.....luckily, my boy raps WAY fucking better than tru-id. LOL...and my boy does it as a hobby.

oh...and he didn't even have the BALLS to call me his mother fucking self. those are the type of cats i'm talking about. mutha fuckas like that don't deserve any respect. i give no fuck if he felt bad, he should have manned the fuck up and called me himself and apologized for guaranteeing he'd show up, then i get a call 1 hour before he was suppose to be there sayin "he can't make it." fuuuuuuuck that.

anyone who pulls shit like that, is who i am talking about. oh and i named a few in another thread too. :) but they aren't dick faces, they just can't rap in my opinion.

BTW.....when i started talking abotu this, i wasn't thinking about anyone specific....but since you asked i thought about it and remembered he flaked out on me...and the video shoot was for school too, i'm just glad i had my friend do it or i would have FAILED....so yeah, i hold that against him. unreliable people piss me the fuck off.

if you can't walk your talk you better shut the fuck up. :) and by that i mean, when you say you're gonna do something YOU DO IT. not back out like a PUSSU or a FLAKE. i ain't talkin abotu fighting mutha fuckas cause nobody is worth my time to fight (that's for children).

personally speaking, i do like some of the artists as people but not always their music...i like Speedy, dude is cool...but i don't really dig much of his music. BUT i'll still show him respect cause he's 1) not a flake 2) shows respect/gives respect and 3) he's grindin.

don't get me goin....or this will be 5,000 words long. and a lot of artists in seattle will call me a hater for pointing out they are fuckin slackers or bullshitters.

Yeah I know what your talking about, I cant stand those kind of people either.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'm curious to know why my shit is gone.....lol....apparently i deleted it? but wtf....cause i don't have the internet at home.

@I Am,

I feel you on how some of these artists are. But it isn't just the artists, it goes deeper than that. Shit, homie! I didn't know you was shooting videos for free. Fuck with me on that. I am a go getter.

PEACE & BLESSINGS
i was shooting them for free! lol......no longer am i doin that except for my boy...

damn u dudes writin novels.. i been tryin for years to get people to bite onto another sound other than fake ass radio shit.. THE UNDERGROUND SHOULD NEVER IMITATE MAINSTREAM!

but yeah, the northwest needs theyre own sound. i think alot of people in my area (tacoma) are fuckin transplanted from other states.. or they just act like they are

FLANNELS AND CARDHARTS! northwest shit
it's cause most people aren't original....:( there are some tight artists from the NW who don't sound like they're biting but it's few and far between...

Yeah I know what your talking about, I cant stand those kind of people either.
well, if he had just called me to let me know i wouldn't have minded. and i really had to rack my brain to even remember that shit cause it was like 3-4 years ago.

i also forgot that i offered people somethin else...my boy in LA was workin for some company who ended up putting videos on a shit load of cell phones (avail for d/l or some shit) and he wanted me to get NW artist videos.....NOBODY...NOT ONE fuckin person got around to doing it, even though a few said they would. The shit was international, which would have been nice. but again, people dont' wanna take advantage they just want to bitch about shit.

i don't have any problem with tru-id either. since you asked, i figured i'd at least give an example...but to be totally honest, i'm glad he didn't show up. cause i got to walk to my boy's house, smoke a bowl, and then come back and direct the video using his song which i liked and already knew...so it all worked out for me :)

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well I did my part I tried to bring some life into this forum but 1 man can't do it.

A said a video every week and I did that.

I'm taking a break to drop this DVD and album.

I will shoot at lease 5 videos for the album.

Weekly videos will back after that.

The reason why this forum is "weak" is because no one really wants particiate in a thread unless is negative and trying to expose someone.

This thread is "proof" its negative but it will get more post then any other thread that has to do with music.

Hella people move to another site.

And 90% poster do music.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^that's what i'm sayin tho...you do what you say you are going to...most people dont' do that. and i have respect for you cause you walk your talk.

and yeah it's negative...when people post up prime opporunities nobody acts on it and then they bitch when the offer is gone. not all of them of course, i'm not saying every single artist. just some of them. but the ones that NEED to take advantage don't do it, then they complain about shit or talk shit when people say they missed out and the opportunity is no longer available.

it's always been negative tho....since way back in the days of the SLR board...which was basically the NW forum.....there's not enough artists posting GOOD music...there's cats like Khevlar and shit who get on here actin like god when they couldn't (w)rap a fucking christmas present.

if someone on here post some dope shit, i'm all for it. i support good shit. but there's not enough good shit.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'm not from out there and don't really have a firm grasp on the area's music scene so I can't really say what's wrong or right about it.

I will say that it's interesting to me that when one of your artists (Grynch) won a pretty big remix contest and I posted the info about it here it only got 3 replies.

The contest was put together by an artist that is steadily rising in the industry (Illa J) and a website that got over 2 million hits in its first year of being online (2dopeboyz).

Grynch probably got more people interested in his music just from being named on that site once than most artists get in years, but no one seemed to care here.

I know the NW forum on the Siccness isn't representative of all the hip hop fans in the NW and congratulating Grynch on here isn't the biggest deal. I also know that just because Grynch is from there that doesn't mean you have to give a shit.

But it seems like someone getting attention like that (regardless of your thoughts on the music) and getting a foot in the door would get more interest.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
we need more go getters for show! im glad to see anyone makin real moves, and still reppin the NW..

i got pretty irritated by D.O.G, sounds like hes reppin for cali on that backstreets and blvds.. we need these cats with money to really be reppin for small time cats out here.. personally i think hip hop in general has turned to shit, and dudes here aint comin any better for the most part..

wheres the love?