Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Murder Weapon was supposed to be his next official solo

Not sure if they're gonna drop it still or not, don't know how much of it was finished
idk i'd only want it to be released if roblo/maki handled it with his fams blessings & all profits going to his kids

only looking forward to devilz rejectz 3 cuz i know amp gonna make sure its quality and they recorded the songs together + were really folks outside the rap shit. im side eyeing all other posthumous releases

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

idk i'd only want it to be released if roblo/maki handled it with his fams blessings & all profits going to his kids

only looking forward to devilz rejectz 3 cuz i know amp gonna make sure its quality and they recorded the songs together + were really folks outside the rap shit. im side eyeing all other posthumous releases
you gotta show love for berners/ jackas drought season 3. also looking forward to j diggs/jackas mobb nation and the one with boo banga

Props: _A1_

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just curious, what all artists have done Jacka tribute songs?

These are the ones I know of

AP.9, Joe Blow, Marvaless, Mistah F.A.B., Mitchy Slick, AOne, Ampichino, Berner, A-Wax, and I know J.Stalin has one on his new album. I think there's been some others

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Just curious, what all artists have done Jacka tribute songs?

These are the ones I know of

AP.9, Joe Blow, Marvaless, Mistah F.A.B., Mitchy Slick, AOne, Ampichino, Berner, A-Wax, and I know J.Stalin has one on his new album. I think there's been some others