Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
Bay Area Rapper ‘The Jacka’ Killed In Oakland Shooting « CBS San Francisco

OAKLAND (CBS SF) — A Bay Area rapper was killed in a shooting in East Oakland Monday night.
KPIX 5 Reporter Christin Ayers confirmed that the shooting victim was 37-year-old Dominic Newton, a rapper who went by the stage name “The Jacka.”
Witnesses said they heard several shots fired around 8:15 p.m. on MacArthur Boulevard by 94th Avenue.
So far, no suspects have been identified.
According to AllMusic, The Jacka is originally from Pittsburg and began his rap career in the late 1990s as a member of Mob Figaz, before launching a solo career in 2001.
Fans took to Twitter to express their disbelief and grief.

Apr 23, 2006
My roommate text me hella early this morning and told me she heard on the radio he got shot. I couldn't even believe it until I saw all the news stories.

I wonder if we will get any more info from the case, doesn't seem like anybody knows too much right now.

May 29, 2002
Just hear say but my town niggas told me he was just at wronplace wrong time. Some other n**** got beat from another neighborhood and his family came back gunning for some nigga that Jack was with and he caught stray. Them niggas remorseful but 50k were the of packers fans if u get my anolgy

Jan 24, 2015
Just hear say but my town niggas told me he was just at wronplace wrong time. Some other n**** got beat from another neighborhood and his family came back gunning for some nigga that Jack was with and he caught stray. Them niggas remorseful but 50k were the of packers fans if u get my anolgy
I don't get the analogy

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My bad yall... I was trying to merge the threads and accidentally delete the first one...my apologies... I'm all fucked up right now.