Tha Jacka & 12 Gauge Shotie- The price Of Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
i7.photobucket.com

1. Live like this (prod. by Batkave)
2. Dope (prod. by Dj Rek)
3. Should I (Shotie solo) (prod. by Dj Fingaz)
4. Mob shit (prod. by J. elliot)
5. Callin' (prod. by Batkave)
6. Sunshine (prod. by J. elliot)
7. Kan't be me (prod. by J. elliot)
8. Throw it up (prod. by Dj Rek)
9. Paper long (prod. by J. elliot)
10. Chop out (prod. by Dj Rek)
11. Dayz like this (Shotie solo) (prod. by J. elliot)
12. All my niggaz (prod. by J. elliot)

Props: lightitup415
Apr 23, 2006
wtf kinda screen name is that to be promoting music with... you realize most of the people on this site are white...

im gunna download this just because you "slap craccas"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats how u no u tha hottest nigga wen everybody wana record a cd wit u nigggaz need 2 star coming wit they own shit
nah...12 guage shottie been known in the streets of SD and making music...check out mary jane junkeez....jacka tryna record with the next hottest nigga....really to tell u the 12 guage is about as good if not better than jacka...real shit..and im a jacka fan liek the rest of us

Feb 8, 2006
nah...12 guage shottie been known in the streets of SD and making music...check out mary jane junkeez....jacka tryna record with the next hottest nigga....really to tell u the 12 guage is about as good if not better than jacka...real shit..and im a jacka fan liek the rest of us
very true, now bay heads can get up on more south east rappers now, and know we have just as good talent as they do.

Sep 22, 2008
thats wutsup bruh im not really on 12 gauge shottie yet but ima c wutsup wit som of his tracks