THA DOSIA CLICK IS BACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2003
LUNI & COOL NUTZ GOTTA INTERVIEW ON DUBCNN PROMOTE'N THEY NEW ALBUM, WHICH IS AH BANG'N ASS ALBUM, & LUNI COMMENT'D ON THA DOSIA ALBUM. HERES AH LINK 2 THA WHOLE INTERVIEW.

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/lunicoleone-coolnutz/

[To Luni Coleone]

Dubcnn: So, what else have you been working on besides this duo album? Do you have a new solo album coming out too?

Yeah, I’m working on something solo right now. I ain’t really got no name for it right now, I’m just playing with it real quick. We’re doing the new Doja Click Album with me, Killa Tay, and K.J., we’ve got that coming out, it’s a hood classic. I’ve got “Rapper’s Delight,” two DVDs that I’m putting out in November and December every year, just showing some crazy shit with all the rappers in there cooking and burning up shit if they can’t cook, being with their families and everything. [I’m] trying to show a little lighter shade of brown for this situation that the media portrays us to. Outside all this shit, niggas do have heart, and children that they care for. I’m trying to shed some light on that, with the whole rap game, especially out in California.

May 11, 2002
This is some good news I've been waiting on a new Dosia Clik album for years, I always wanted to know what happened to KJ he disappeard there for a while.

C

CcytzO_Loc

Raided would be sicc.....ill take lynch too though....cant wait to hear KJ he was gassin the 1st album.....

Jul 15, 2007
YEAH FINALLY THE REAL DOSIA CLICK.NOT THAT WEAK ASS GROUP FROM STOCKTON.I MEET ONE OF THEM AT ARDEN MALL AND BOUGHT THEY SHIT CUZ DUDE SAID HE WAS A HOMEBOY.GOT TO MY CAR THREW THAT SHIT ON.SCEAMED THREW LIKE THE FIRST 5 OR 6 SONGS AND THE SHIT WAS GARBAGE.SEEN DUDE IN FRONT OF THE MALL TRYNA SELL SOMEBODY ELSE THAT WEAK ASS SHIT AND HAD MY LIL CUZZIN THROW THAT SHIT BACK AT DUDE.CRACKED HOMIE IN THE LEG DUDE PICKED IT UP LOOKED AT WHAT IT WAS AND DAMM NEAR LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO CRY.SHIT WAS FUNNY AS FUK.BUT ANY WAYZ IF THIS ALBUM ANYTHANG LIKE THE LAST ONE THE SHIT WE STAY IN HEAVY ROTATION WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME.

Nov 14, 2002
dosia click is back! for those who live in the 209 area yall missed a fuckin dope event.luni ripped the stage killa tay got down and KJ was freestylin like a muthafucka!i cant wait to hear the new dosia album.

once again glad to finally meet you in person Killa tay.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yep! What you herd was true! K-J and the Dosia is back! Yo boi K-J been going thru some life shit yall know how it go!! But a got some shit for yall dont even trip my niggas! I think yall gone enjoy this next one!! And about gettin Lynch or Raided as the 4th member?? I spoke to X at Coleone house and he said...........

May 7, 2002
K-J said:
Yep! What you herd was true! K-J and the Dosia is back! Yo boi K-J been going thru some life shit yall know how it go!! But a got some shit for yall dont even trip my niggas! I think yall gone enjoy this next one!! And about gettin Lynch or Raided as the 4th member?? I spoke to X at Coleone house and he said...........
^^^ thats fuccz up k-j

Glad to cee u still out there adn not held bacc can wait to here how u sound now been a min since ive cohp'd KPO

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun