TERELL DAVIS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
He'll be bak. . .

He might not be able to play on the same level he did before but I'd bet money on him coming bak. . .

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
yeah he's a done dizzle!
Im sure he'll be on alot of commercials, Maybe even a commentator perhaps, Runningbacks coach. Somethin you know. Got to think he bein rich you know. So maybe he got a cool investment(????) He aint goin broke though. He was a sav though. Much Luv for him reppin S.D. Lincoln High

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ya'll trippin. . .

He said flat out that he wasn't retiring just yet. He's being placed on IR and will try his hardest to come bak and do everything possible. He was also talking about some surgery he can have that could increase his chances of coming bak. . .

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
He's done (my opinion) Im not sure whats goin on w/ his retirement(holla at the one who started this thread) But it looks like you'd know since your from Denver. Its not like they NEED him. Ya boY! Portis is filthee. Too many injuries for T.D. Though. Most wouldnt be suprised if he's done. He's a hard ass runner & bound to run into injury, just by his style of play.

May 16, 2002
I agree...TD`s time playin in the NFL is gone...Barring a miracle...I dont see him comin back...

Like Bone said...Maybe a commentator...He seems intelligent so he should fit in on one of those NFL shows perfect...

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I ain't worryin about our rushing game at all. We got Olandis Gary,Clinton Portis,Karon Colemen And Mike Andersen if need be.

But as far as TD. I don't think he done. I ain't sayin he'll come bak and make a difference. But i'd bet money on em comin bak. . .