Tempe Show..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
azmattaz02 said:
lol yeah asu and uofa don't like eachother much mostly because we beat there ass all the time.
Well, in basketball.

Course, by the end of this past football season they were just playing each other to determine who the shittiest team in the Pac-10 was. I guess "We're not quite the shittiest" isn't exactly a great accomplishment for the ASU fans to cling to, but at least they're better than U of A, I guess.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
J-Sinna said:
And quick question.

What did Kutt perform?
IIRC, Bring Da Flames. (I'm pretty sure that's the name of the song.)

He was on stage for a good portion of the night, of course, but I'm pretty sure that was the only one of "his" songs that he did.

Of course, with the disclaimer that I was intoxicated, so I may be forgetting some details of the evening.

Feb 6, 2003
ENDelt260 said:
I noticed a marked increase in ICP fans at this show. Guess the Wicked Wonka tour garnered Tech some new fans.

Some of those guys are goofy bastards, too. There was this one short fat white kid runnin' around with a Tech N9ne bandana tied around his face covering his nose and mouth like he was some old Wild West bandit or something. I have no idea what the hell he was trying to achieve, but I'll tell you what he did achieve... he made this stoned concert-goer laugh every time i looked his direction.
yeah, icp fans are real asshats