Tempe Show..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I would suspect I'll be there. I don't see any reason to not go.

Course, my drinkin' buddy who went with me to the last one lives in Lawrence now. Gotta see if one of my other drinkin' buddies is interested in going. Going by myself just doesn't sound like as much fun.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Well, guess I'm goin'. Just got a phone call from a buddy of mine. He says, "Do you know what's happenin' Saturday night?" My response was something like, "Um, I'm sure I'll be drinking..." To which he replied, "Tecca Nina's comin' to town!" I'd been meaning to call the guy, because I knew he liked Tech. But, I'm lazy. Thankfully, somehow he found out about the show. So, I'll be there. Likely hammered. Like always.

Jan 7, 2003
ENDelt260 said:
Actually, come to think of it, I think I was in KC the weekend the ICP tour came to Phoenix.

Just curious...I think I remeber you saying that you were in Kc at that time...I just am curious as to how many people on here I have crossed paths with and not met...thanks...

Jan 7, 2003
YOu don't llok like your scared of her...ha!!!

I guess I really need to get with learning how to use the computer huh? I want to put pictures on here...ha!!! I have so many of them of all the guys....beware..ha!

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
The show last night actually started on time. How am I supposed to keep this shit straight? I'll never know when to show up now.

The show rocked, naturally. Oh yeah...

NOTE TO STRANGE MUSIC ARTISTS:
The University of Arizona is in Tucson. Arizona State University is in Tempe. If you find yourself doing a show in Tempe and want to wear a jersey to connect with the locals, an ASU jersey would be the right move, not a U of A jersey. BTW, ASU and U of A are rivals. You might as well wear a Broncos or Raiders jersey at one of your KC shows.

Now, personally, I went to neither school, so I don't really give a shit. But, I think it's kinda funny that at two consecutive Tempe shows I've attended now, someone (last time it was either Skatterman or Sung Brim, I don't recall which. This time it was Tech) wore a U of A jersey.

Um, guess that's all I have to say. Um, michampin, sorry... I couldn't make out what Tech had written on his forehead. I was high. I didn't write down the set list either.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I noticed a marked increase in ICP fans at this show. Guess the Wicked Wonka tour garnered Tech some new fans.

Some of those guys are goofy bastards, too. There was this one short fat white kid runnin' around with a Tech N9ne bandana tied around his face covering his nose and mouth like he was some old Wild West bandit or something. I have no idea what the hell he was trying to achieve, but I'll tell you what he did achieve... he made this stoned concert-goer laugh every time i looked his direction.

Apr 21, 2003
lol that's funny as fuck.. i respect tech a lot more for wearing a Uof A jerzey... lol yeah asu and uofa don't like eachother much mostly because we beat there ass all the time but yeah.. we don't wanna get into that..