Tell me when to go - White girl Version

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
wow... that was incredibly horrible. i guess it was cause i was expecting it to be good like the remake like the suburban one - the glacier movement - at least that was somewhat enjoyable. this one is shitty as hell, the girls coulda been hotter too, i guess i was expecting that.. but they look like middle school or early high school kids.. i saw the first 2 seconds and i ffwd it and they were still doing the same thing.. hah...

Nov 4, 2005
man who cares let them have fun....its just a sign of the bay blowin thats all....this is exactly what 40 needs...the white girls.....every one else can go fcuk them selves...how come all people do is hate on here?

Feb 28, 2006
vi0lentjuggal0 said:
that shit is hella funny. i've noticed that tell me when to go and nell's grillz are the two suburban kid anthems that kids be gettin off to lately, anybody else notice that? how come hella people be puttin videos of themeselves singing to they camera up on youtube, that shit don't make no sense to me whey you would share that?

haha maybe they want so much attention...?