Tell me when to go - White girl Version

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
that shit is hella funny. i've noticed that tell me when to go and nell's grillz are the two suburban kid anthems that kids be gettin off to lately, anybody else notice that? how come hella people be puttin videos of themeselves singing to they camera up on youtube, that shit don't make no sense to me whey you would share that?

Jan 25, 2006
vi0lentjuggal0 said:
that shit is hella funny. i've noticed that tell me when to go and nell's grillz are the two suburban anthems that kids be gettin off to lately, anybody else notice that?
vi0lentjuggal0 said:
Haha yup. Couple of months back me and my boys were at In n' Out down at Daly City and some folks just started yokin in this suburban and out the window yelling "I'm off a thizzle!!" and they were slappin grillz haha.

Jun 8, 2004
bleh said:
Haha yup. Couple of months back me and my boys were at In n' Out down at Daly City and some folks just started yokin in this suburban and out the window yelling "I'm off a thizzle!!" and they were slappin grillz haha.
nah i'm talkin about kids up in the suburbs

Sep 30, 2005
What's funny is people do those videos thinking they're charming and funny and people get mad at them for looking so goofy. They really need to keep that shit between them, not put it on youtube for everybody to see.

Jan 26, 2004
poppa-pill said:
yeah i noticed that to. especially whith this hyphy movement people are now just jumpning on the wagon.
I Thought people wanted the bay to blow up again, guess what? That's what happens...