tell a random hip hop related fact about yourself in this thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I was at a wu-tang show and cappadonna was outside, i asked him for an autograph and he was a straight asshole. I threw that CD away and never bought another one.

I seen mac dre at hilltop mall and said waddup, he was hella coo. we seen his car outside and started spinnin his spinners. lol.

i met coolio tha undadogg in reno, we played blackjack together, he gave me a CD, he was cool.

I was in a studio with Rydah J Clyde once, didnt say nothing too him.

I met fab at my boys house, he was selling him a beat. I think i had him spooked.

I seen Johnny Cash at the shell station of El Portal in Richmond.

Ghostface looked at me during his concert and said waddup to me and my boys.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was in a studio with Rydah J Clyde once, didnt say nothing too him.
wasn't that foo's grill hella gleamin? I seen him randomly at Golden 7 liquors hoppin outta one of those big ass box looking mercedes suvs. His teeth were so bright it looked like he ate sunshine.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i played hardcore team deathmatch on call of duty with brotha lynch a few months ago and spoke to him and he said that dinner and a movie is nearly finished and there is only 1 song left to record for it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I met Kaz Kyzah at the mall before anyone knew who The Team was, he sold me and my boys 3 mixtapes for $5, lol

I met J-Diggs at Albertsons... he was walkin by and I said "aye aren't you J. Diggs?" he said "yaaddddddddddddaaaaa" lol

I met the Jacka too... and a few other folks... never really cared too much though

actually when I met the Jacka I didn't even talk to him... I just said whats up... and shook his hand when he left... my boy I was with is cool with the dude the jacka was with... I wasnt tryin to act like some crazy fan askin him questions and shit... plus he was just sittin in the corner lookin hella lit not sayin shit