TeenAngels Art

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
i think he sayin mexican blood and crips submitted the black gang stuff

oh i see

i aint sure about that one...like on that LOS SCHOOL YARD CRIPS one..or the one from C-9s form the IE, i was told that alot of the black hoods used to hit up in the chicano style when they would submit stuff to the magazine sometimes..using chicano slang etc...like on the C-9 one which is a crip gang form ontario california in the IE...they spell it "ONTERIO" like the varrios in the city do...and have varrio and ese so and so on it..

i guess it culd be some mexican from c-9..but i doubt it...most mexicans n ontario wanna be form OVS

Feb 7, 2006
oh i see

i aint sure about that one...like on that LOS SCHOOL YARD CRIPS one..or the one from C-9s form the IE, i was told that alot of the black hoods used to hit up in the chicano style when they would submit stuff to the magazine sometimes..using chicano slang etc...like on the C-9 one which is a crip gang form ontario california in the IE...they spell it "ONTERIO" like the varrios in the city do...and have varrio and ese so and so on it..

i guess it culd be some mexican from c-9..but i doubt it...most mexicans n ontario wanna be form OVS
could be, but they got hoovers, geer gang, inglewood families, CPF, raymond, harlem, and some other LA black hoods in their and not all of them have calo terms in their placas.