Tech's next single?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Next Single?

• Caribou Lou

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Riot Maker

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • It's What You Thinkin

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Jellysickle

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • No Can Do

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Welcome to the Midwest

• Fuck Em Girl (Shake Em Girl)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Still to early to Say (the rain, night and day ect...)

• Total voters
Sep 16, 2006
no can do would be a tight single but no matter what he decides i dont care. Everything i've heard from everready is awesome cant wait till he comes to MA. >)

Sep 17, 2003
I personally think a good second single is one that is slowed down enough, with an entirely different tempo. So in theory, I believe "Fuck 'em Girl (Shake 'em Girl)" should be the second single, then come back and hit the masses with something killer, i.e., "Welcome To The Midwest" ft. Twista.

It probably won't be handled like that, so I voted for "It's What You Thinkin" because the beat is a little more catchy and from what I have heard, it's lyrical content is pretty damned good.

No matter what they settle upon as the second single, I think "Welcome To The Midwest" ft. Twista should be the third single, no matter what. :cool:

Sep 26, 2002
who woulda thought something crazy like system of a down BYOB gets airplay?

those posers that think of themselves as "tru-metal heads" hate system... and a lot of people hate system how they switch styles... but at the same time, shit is new and fresh

i think if anything, come gansta would get tech props from the people who appreciate risk taking and unusual styles

Dec 14, 2005
Please...dont let Jellysickle be the next single....

Tech doesnt come hard enough on that track...he needs to show people what he can do...

I think thats the worst song on everready...well atleast out of the songs ive heard...

Riotmaker would be a great single...but ive discussed this with some people and they seem to think that Riotmaker wouldnt make it as a video/single for the radio...

Caribou Lou sounds great, good beat, good lyrics...I think this would be a good choice for Tech...

I cant stand when people put out singles with swears in the chorus..."shake em girl" just sounds retarded...so Fuck em girl is out for me...

Its What You Thinkin' is also a good choice in my opinion..so Id say either Caribou Lou or Its What you Thinkin'....

And yes, I hope the third single is "Welcome To The Midwest"...with Twista..