Tech's Getting the main stream exposure.....finally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
so did anyone rip it at all so we can listen?
someone posted this on thereal

"I listened to the entire interview which was actually over an hour long. Whoo Kid played many songs including Areola, Bad Season, Ego Trippin, THIS RING (loved hearing this on the radio) , Why you lookin at me (this is a bad season premiere and they didn't actually say the title but this is what I am guessing it is) , Hard Liquer production by Dr. Dre and Travis Barker who called in and premiered it ...Crazy CRAZY beat with travis' drums, they also played a very small part of down for the block which goes hard as fuck. During the interview Tech announced All 6's and 7's is coming in June. He talks some on Wayne and Nicki Minaj as well as getting Nas on All 6's and 7's. He talked about wanting Eminem on the new album and Whoo Kid said he would make the call and set that up. there was a guest on Why you lookin at me as well as a third verse on bad season and I am not sure who they are so if anyone figures this out please post on here and I will update. Besides all of that the interview was mostly talking and stuff."

Feb 18, 2006
someone posted this on thereal

"I listened to the entire interview which was actually over an hour long. Whoo Kid played many songs including Areola, Bad Season, Ego Trippin, THIS RING (loved hearing this on the radio) , Why you lookin at me (this is a bad season premiere and they didn't actually say the title but this is what I am guessing it is) , Hard Liquer production by Dr. Dre and Travis Barker who called in and premiered it ...Crazy CRAZY beat with travis' drums, they also played a very small part of down for the block which goes hard as fuck. During the interview Tech announced All 6's and 7's is coming in June. He talks some on Wayne and Nicki Minaj as well as getting Nas on All 6's and 7's. He talked about wanting Eminem on the new album and Whoo Kid said he would make the call and set that up. there was a guest on Why you lookin at me as well as a third verse on bad season and I am not sure who they are so if anyone figures this out please post on here and I will update. Besides all of that the interview was mostly talking and stuff."
Dang tech on a Dre beat cant wait to hear that

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Oh. Well whatever. lol

You could have asked somebody that promotes for the label.

There's been zero talk of upcoming promo for the album, so I knew it wasn't coming out then. Even if the promo doesn't come til a month before, there's usually a mass of emails about upcoming blogs in regard to promoting, etc.