Techn9ne-Imma Tell (K.P. Remix)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yo Just Did A Remix To "Imma Tell" Its The Shit!!!!!!!!!!!! My Connection Is Slow Right Now But As Soon As I Get Avalibility To A Faster Connection I'll Upload It!!! I'll Be Back With A Post To Tell You Where Its At. Thanks.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
:eyecross: :eyecross: :eyecross:
with all this wait and all this hype u giving it better be tight or else u gonna get clowned on by everyone homie, hope its tha first tho i like to peep remixes of tech if they done right!!

Aug 20, 2002
damn, I just know the 2 IT`S ALIVE-REMIXES,which are pretty tight....from Esumm&SG

...and a BIG BAD WOLF-REMIX......

also this perfect T9IMMATELLAPLAYA.....

but that´s it.....how many are there????

Nov 14, 2002
I've got

Big Bad Wolf Fetticini remix
Im a Playa Chini mix
Im a Playa Infest mix
Im a Playa Cynicalistik mix
It's Alive Surgeon General mix
This Ring chpped and screwed (gee, I wonder who did that)
Tech, Pac, and Bizzy Fetticini mix
Slacker m131x mix

If anyone has a link to anything I don't have that would be great.

Sep 26, 2002
Fruntsch said:
also this perfect T9IMMATELLAPLAYA.....

????
i did that

also a shitty slacker mix and some half assed other ones with a dre beat and a missy elliot beat

funny, i'm right now fuckin around with another fun mix of big bad wolf
thought i'd post it probably

NINE1TREY said:
I know m131x? did a couple remixes to Slacker and It's Alive. He used to post on here....not sure anymore???
thats me. but i never did It's Alive

Aug 18, 2002
Oh..no shit, I thought you did that Remix. Wherever I got it from had it labeled that way so I just assumed it was right since you did some other ones. I have one that has a more "regular" beat to it...not really the drum'n'bass like the original. Its tight though.

And that ImmaTellAPlaya Remix is crazy dog....that heavy shit with those drum patterns are fuckin amazing with Tech shit. My boys' a DJ at a small little bar/club and he'll play a few local songs every week and that always includes some Tech shit. But he played your Remix one night and people liked that shit. This week he pulled out "The Virus" and I don't think everybody was feeling the wikked shit too much... :dead:

Sep 26, 2002
NINE1TREY said:
Oh..no shit, I thought you did that Remix. Wherever I got it from had it labeled that way so I just assumed it was right since you did some other ones. I have one that has a more "regular" beat to it...not really the drum'n'bass like the original. Its tight though.

And that ImmaTellAPlaya Remix is crazy dog....that heavy shit with those drum patterns are fuckin amazing with Tech shit. My boys' a DJ at a small little bar/club and he'll play a few local songs every week and that always includes some Tech shit. But he played your Remix one night and people liked that shit. This week he pulled out "The Virus" and I don't think everybody was feeling the wikked shit too much... :dead:
oh cool man

Oct 14, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yea, Its Just For Now. Thats A Sample. I'm Not Really Done With It Yet. I Want Some Feed Back. Wanna Know If People Are Feeling The Drum Kit, Base And Shit Like That. My Cuts On The Turntables On It Are Shitty Anyway. So I'm Gonna Clean It Up And Shit And Soon You Guys Can Download It.