Tech talks Odd future BoB beef and Wayne studio experience.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
stfu u mongol cunt u aint even a rapper u just a fuckin groupie ass faggot
So to have an opinion on rap music, you have to be a rapper? Is it some special oath you take with some secret hip-hop society that says you can only understand and have opinions on music after you join? gtfo here with that shit.

Your a horrible fucking troll, and an even worse shit talker.

May 7, 2008
hahahaha ^ that gif is good... those fucking things are so much better than they was a few years ago lol they all looked like that banana song video bak in the day :p

Nov 14, 2002
i think it requires skill to know every single song u have recorded when you have done as much music as wayne yes.. how can u not ?? this guys been doing it since he was 13.. he releases a new track almost daily lol and u think thats not in anyway impressive ?
Please. First of all, I don't think it's very special that a musical artists remembers his songs. A guitarist has to remember hundreds/thousands of individual notes in a fucking song. Wayne has to remember slow lyrics. You're obviously very easily impressed.

stfu u mongol cunt u aint even a rapper u just a fuckin groupie ass faggot
::yawn::

Apr 6, 2010
Please. First of all, I don't think it's very special that a musical artists remembers his songs. A guitarist has to remember hundreds/thousands of individual notes in a fucking song. Wayne has to remember slow lyrics. You're obviously very easily impressed.

::yawn::
Wayne plays guitar too. I heard Demons & Wizards picked him up to play live with them because he's not so much the greatest rapper alive as he is the greatest musician alive.

Nov 14, 2002
Wayne plays guitar too. I heard Demons & Wizards picked him up to play live with them because he's not so much the greatest rapper alive as he is the greatest musician alive.
You show me a video of Wayne playing a guitar... And what the fuck does that have to do with the fact that it's not impressive for a guy to learn his own fucking lyrics.

Nov 14, 2002
That's my point.

Even that little riff he's playing (I couldn't really hear shit, I don't know how it sounded) was more than I had expected.

But you can see in that vid that he doesn't know how to use a guitar. Dude looks scared to touch the thing.